Unpremeditated~10

"Where you sleep?" Sin asked. I looked at him then back at the road. The dude complained about not wanting to drive so I drove to the destination for him.

"In the guest room where you told me" I stated.

"Where my sister slee-

"Listen nigga I know you might not trust me around yo sister yet. But Ian fucking that girl bro. I aint tried to fuck her either. Stop with this shit. Its pissing me off" I snapped.

He remained quiet for a second then unbuckled his seat belt.

"Imma leave you alone, But you better stand on every fucking thing you saying. I'd hate to have to kill you for lying to me man"

I pulled aside of the house we designated to be and pulled the keys out. "Here man. Get yo fucking keys" I demanded throwing them at him.

At this point I was pissed the fuck off.

...

"There he go" Sin stated as we walked up the drive way to the man we were supposed to be meeting with.

I guess he had needed something from Sin but Sincere brought me just in case anything popped off.

We approached the guy who was sitting on the porch and stared each other down.

Ion know why in Detroit niggas think Im supposed to be scared of them. Thats not how we get down in Memphis. We ah go to war with any body.

"Who is this?" The guy asked dapping Sin up.

"Who him? Thats my brother" Sin said. The guy held his hand out to dap me but i acted like ian see it and ignored him.

"Well lets get to talking.. Word on the street is you the best man to go to for dirty work. Whats up with that?" He asked pulling an black from behind his ear.

Sin nodded his head while looking around at his surroundings. "Yeah Im the nigga for that.. What you need done?" He asked.

The guy lit the black with a green lighter & inhaled his first puff of smoke. "You know Al?" He asked.

Sin got stuck for an little second and frowned his face. "The one that work for Adam?" He asked.

The dude slowly nodded his head and exhaled the air he had stored in his longs.

"Yeah him.. I need him gone" He stated.

I raised my eyebrows and peeped sin put his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"When? Whats the word?" Sin asked. 

"As soon as possible. I already got somebody on the case so whoever gets to him first gets the money"

Sin looked over at me then both of us looked back up at the guy.

"Aight nigga where the fuck is the money at?" Sin asked drawing his gun from his hoodie.

I reached for mines and looked around to make sure nobody could see us. He raised his hands and looked at us with confusion all over his face.

"The fuck is going on?" He asked. Sin smacked him across the face with the gun making blood fly from his nose.

The guy smirked and wiped his nose with his arm. "The money? You think im gonna tell you where its at?" He asked with an smirk.

"Last time asking. Where is it?" Sin asked bringing the gun closer to his head.

He looked back and forth between the both of us and took the biggest puff from the black his little ass lungs could handle.

Sin pulled the gun as blood splattered on the ground and all around the area of where we stood.