Unpremeditated~31

Sincere's POV

"I love you" Dayah moaned while scratching my back up.

I went deeper and deeper, enjoying the feeling of her pussy again. A month was too long for me. A month without kissing on her, Pleasing her, Feeling her juices.

Plus for the first time in my life I didn't go fucking other bitches. I just focused strictly on business so I could Support my kids.

La'Dayah's POV

We laid on the bed out of breath, still naked under the covers

"Sin" I called out to him while rubbing my hand on his head. "Hm?" He replied back with sleepiness in his voice.

"I finally accepted the fact you have another baby coming soon.. I'm happy for baby Sin to have another sibling" I said.

He chuckled and opened one of his eyes. "She told me the baby isn't mines"

My mouth dropped in shock. As soon as I was finally adapting she pulls this shit.... Well whatever. I'm going to be a mama soon it's time for me to start maturing and say fuck Mercedes.

"Why did you break your phone when I grabbed it?" I asked.

"Out of anger" He replied almost falling asleep.

I looked at him and just felt so in love. "I didn't really plan for shit to go like this. I wanted to get married before I had a baby.. But I'm thankful" I said while also closing my eyes.

"You wanna get married before you have the baby?" He asked. My eyes shot back open as I looked at him in confusion.

"Well it's too late now. Myzell will be here within 2 months-

"I got the money for it. If you wanna get married before the baby let's do that" He stated while cutting me off.

"But Sin.. We've got time. You sure you don't want to wait until after he gets here?" I asked.

"Ion have time. A street nigga usually live a 1-5 year span. Either a rat will run to the police and get you locked up.. Or a hating ass nigga ah blow ya face off. Anybody who passes that span is lucky"

I sat there in shock while listening to him.

"I'm just lucky Dayah. I love you and you feel the same about me. We won't wait. Pretty soon you'll be La'Dayah Collins"

•••

Syx's POV