Unpremeditated~34

Vote & comment💜

***

Sanaa's POV

"I need to talk to my brother" Syx said as if she didn't hear him

"Ma'am your brother has passed-

"No I need to talk to MY BROTHER" She began to yell in shock. She jumped at the doctor but I grabbed her quick enough as we tussled.

"Syx stop you're pregnant" I stated while seeing security run down the hall.

"No... No... No" I heard Dayah begin to say.

She put her hands through her hair before screaming out his name and beginning to fall to the floor.

"GET HER! She's pregnant" I yelled. Luckily the security showed up right before Dayah could fall to the floor.

"I think my water broke" She faintly said as a nurse came down the hall with a hospital bed.

"What?" I asked trying to fan Syx. "I'm leaking" she replied.

"Get her to a delivery room right now" A doctor said.

"No I need sin" she replied as they pushed her away.

"Syx" I said looking back at her. Her face was blood shot red and her had uncontrollable tears running down her face.

"My brother" She sobbed while tightly pulling on me.

I stood there in shook just thinking of how my brother Was dead.

How the fuck are we gonna tell dad this?

"Call Mercedes back up here" I demanded. Syx looked at me and frowned her face in pure anger.

"No don't call that bitch He-

"Syx that's still the mother of his child. She deserves to know that her daughter which is our niece is fatherless now. Use your brain" I snapped.

She shook her head back and forth, Then stood up and slowly walked away.

"Is everything going to be okay?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head pushing the tears back and sitting on the chair.

"My protecter.. Is gone"

•••

Martez's POV

*Beep...Beep...Beep*

I slowly opened my eyes and let my head spin for a good minute before realizing where I was at.

"The fuck?" I said to myself pulling the cover from myself. A sharp pain hit me in my shoulder making me grab it and yell out.

"FUCK" I shouted.

"Sir it's okay.. You're safe here. Try not to be too hard on yourself" The nurse said standing in front of me.

What the fuck happened? & Why am I here?

"Sin... Where is sin?" I asked starting to remember shit.

The doctor gently laid me back down and pulled the bandage from my shoulder.

"Please calm down Mr.Freeman-

"Where is my brother?" I asked starting to get impatient.

She sighed and covered my wound back up. Without saying a word she stood from her chair and left the room, While another person entered.

"Where is my brother?" I asked trying to stand up from the bed. The pain struck again and completely put me in my place.

"Be more careful Mr.Freeman..Now I have some news for you" He said sitting aside of me.

After all my homies I done watched get killed? I know exactly what them words mean.

"What you got to say?" I asked looking him in his face.

He took in a deep breath and shook his head. "I'm sorry.. But he's passed"

"No he didn't" the doctor remained quiet and slowly but surely it all came hitting me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"It's true sir. Sorry for your loss"

La'Dayah's POV

"You're going to have to push" The nurse said to me

"You're going to have to push" The nurse said to me. "NO" I screamed back fighting the pain.

I had a grip on the sides on the hospital bed with my hair everywhere. "I need Sin" I began to cry.

"Mrs.Cook either push or we're going to have to do a emergency C-section"

I took in a deep breath before screaming at the top of my lungs and pushing with everything in me.

"Good job. Breathe in and push again" The doctor spoke to me.

I closed my eyes and began to picture Sin in his last moments.

I knew I shouldn't have let him go. Now he won't ever meet his son, Myzell will grow up fatherless and even worse...

Myzell is born on his fathers death date.

"He's here. Good job"

•••

Please excuse all mistakes❤️❤️