Unpremeditated~29

⚠️ I fucked up La'Dayah & Sin's baby name. His name is not "Alreio" it's Myzell. Alerio is Dayah's ex!⚠️

Sincere's POV

As soon as I walked in The kitchen Mercedes Quickly sat down my phone and looked at me.

"Why you just have my phone in yo hand?" I asked while laughing.

She stood there with an guilty face and crossed her arms.

"How dare you come to my house knowing you talk to that bitch. Do you know how embarrassing that is?" She asked pushing me.

"The fuck are you going through my phone for Mercedes?" I asked as she began punching me while screaming and shit.

"FOR YEARS I TRUSTED YOU. I GAVE YOU MY CHILD, MY BODY, MY NORMAL PEACEFUL LIFE AND IGNORED WHAT EVERYBODY SAID ABOUT YOU AND HER BECAUSE I BELIEVED YOU-

"I wasn't fucking with Dayah back then Mercedes calm yo ass down" I replied. I grabbed my phone and tried to make my way out of the kitchen.

"NO FUCK YOU BITCH" She yelled following me.

I seen that she had just got off the phone with Dayah and already KNEW it was some shit.

"what the fuck you tell her?" I asked turning around and facing her.

"ILL KILL YOU BITCH" She yelled.

"The fuck did you tell her? This why I can't fuck with you" I stated opening her door and leaving.

She followed me yapping her lips all the way until I reached my car but I was worried bout how La'Dayah was reacting at home.

"FUCK" I yelled after calling three times with no answer.

A nigga can't even spend the night at his baby mama house. She so spiteful and dirty.

Ian touch that girl, Take my shirt off around her, Eat her food or shit. I just needed a place to stay for the night.

I just know La'Dayah ain't going for that shit tho.

••

I pulled up to Dayah'a apartment and unlocked the door with the key that I had.

Clothes were everywhere, My money was packed in a black trash bag & Here came Dayah.

"REALLY NIGGA?" she yelled throwing a glass cup at me as soon as I closed the door. I ducked as the glass hit the door and shattered everywhere.

"DAYAH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALWAYS THROWING SHIT? Now what if you killed me?" I asked approaching her.

"I can't believe you out here doing me like this Sin. Why are you doing this to me?" she asked walking back and forth.

"HUH?" She began to yell.

"Ma Ian do shit with that girl I swea-

She smacked me across the face as I stood still holding my face.

"You say that shit every time sin. STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME" She yelled.

"WHY WERE YOU WITH THAT BITCH" She yelled in my ear.

"Ian fuck that girl La'Dayah" I calmly said.

She pushed the cup that was on the table on the ground and put her hands over her face.

"I can't keep doing this shit.. I wish I never met you" She said..

Girls don't understand how much little shit like that effects us niggas. Especially when we really trying.