Unpremeditated~2

Syx's POV

I dressed myself in a white half shirt that tied into a knot and some light blue skinny jeans

I did my hair in my basic top knot curly bun with my edges swooped, Lip gloss on and big hoop earrings in.

"Syx yo friend here" Sin said coming from his room with Naylah.

"Tt" She said running to me while rubbing her eyes. I put the top to my lipgloss back on and held out my arms to pick her up.

"Heyyyy mama's you finally woke up" I said kissing her on her chubby cheeks.

"You missed me?" I asked. She nodded her head up and down then laid her head on my shoulder.

A'Naylah loved me so much and I loved her even more. She is my first and only Niece so I treat her like she's my own daughter.

Even tho Sin pisses me off when he leaves her with me while he makes plays, In the end Im grateful for the time I spend with her.

"Hey Sincere" I over heard La'Dayah say to my brother then the front door close.

"Wassup?" He responded. I rolled my eyes and sat Naylah back onto the ground.

"Hey Syxxxxx" Dayah said all happy to see me. I cheesed hard as hell as we gave each other a hug.

"You look cute" I stated looking at her from head to toe.

She wore an white sleeveless crop top with some bomb ass Blue jean and leather crossover pants.

Her hair was pulled back in a slick pony tail and she had two necklaces around her neck.

She did a little spin while smiling then started laughing.

"Thanks boo. You do too"

"Yall ready?" Sin asked interrupting our perfect as friendship moment.

I grabbed my keys and wallet then scooped Naylah from off the ground.

"Yeah we are"

...

After strapping A'Naylah in and getting in ourself Sincere sped on the highway to the mall.

"What time y'all getting picked up?" He asked turning down his loud ass trap music.

"We'll call you when we're ready" I replied applying more lip gloss to my lips.

I dont give a fuck if i already got some on, Every five minutes i apply more.

"Syx what time is y'all getting picked up little girl? I got shit to do" He stated with attitude in his tone.

I frowned my face at him and rolled my eyes. I dont know who this nigga think he be talking to but clearly its not Syx.