Unpremeditated~27

Syx's POV

The look that Sin gave Martez was so deadly

The look that Sin gave Martez was so deadly. I've never seen him look at anybody he hangs with like that.

"Sincere chill" I automatically said jumping out of the bed and walking towards him but everything happened to fast.

"Syx what the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck are you laying in bed with this nigga?" He asked as my heart beat from my shirt.

"And you. Nigga are you fucking CRAZY?" Sin asked trying to push past me to Tezzo.

"SIN STOP" I yelled trying to hold him back, but my little ass wasn't holding back too much.

"Bro chill. Lemme explain" Martez said.

"Explain what bitch? Is you fucking my little sister bro?" Sin asked pushing me off of him.

"Aye bro chill don't push her like that" Martez replied grabbing me by my arm and pulling me behind him.

"Nigga what? Syx you fucking this nigga?" He asked while slowly takis his Rolex off.

"Imma be honest with you Brodie" Tezzo replied while also taking off his jewelry. I guess he already knew what type of tip Sin was on.

Within the blink of an Eye Sin and Martez were fighting like 2 enemies that waited years to run into each other.

"SIN STOP" I screamed jumping between the two but both of them had blacked out.

"MARTEZ STOP" I screamed even louder. Tezzo had pushed Sin into my Tv which fell to the floor and left a hole in the wall, Then in came Sin punching the fuck outta him in his face.

"STOP" I screamed over again.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Daddy yelled busting into my room with Sanaa behind him.

They both stopped fighting each other and looked up at my dad.

I stood there scared shitless of what was about to go down. I should've known what I was getting myself into.

"Tell him" Sin stated out of breath. He picked his watch up from the floor as I stood there fiddling with my fingers.

"I need answers now or imma show y'all who can really fuck some shit up" Dad said taking his coat off.

He looked at Martez who was also out of breath and looked nervous as hell too.

"Are you two- young man are you having sex with my daughter in my home?" My dad asked.

I began to cry my Godt damn eyes out. Shit wasn't supposed to happen like this. At all.

"Dad I'm pregnant" I said through hella sniffles.

"Syx what the fuck you just say?" Sin asked he looked at Martez who was just shaking his head.

"Why the fuck did you let this nigga do that to you Syx? Ian tell you stay away from him for no reason I told yo HARDHEADED ASS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. You don't know what the fuck this shit is bouta be like for you-