12

*Extreme Mature Content Warning*

Tiana

  The next morning I groaned when I was being shaken awake. My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted by a very smiley Clay. Thoughts of last night came rushing into my mind and I immediately began to feel my face heating up, flustered of him walking in on Dante and I.

"Sooo, you were quite the busy woman last night..." He whispered whilst smirking. My eyes widened at his blunt statement and he chuckled, pouncing onto my legs. I groaned from the sudden weight and he rolled his eyes.

"Pussy. Anyways, so what exactly was that?" He asked and I scoffed. I looked around and seen no one but Clay and I in the living room. My eyebrows furrowed and I guess Clay noticed so he spoke up.

"Travis, AJ, and your sex toy went to go get lunch for everyone. Burgers bitchhh!" He yelled and I winced, it was too early in the morning for all of that. I rolled my eyes at his 'sex toy' statement and he chuckled.

"Well then where are the girls?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Oh, they're having a threesome with your brother." He said and I choked on thin air.

He started laughing and fell off of the couch, rolling in his laughter, "Dude, you should've seen your face!"

I rolled my eyes while smiling, throwing a pillow at him and he finally calmed down his laughing, "No, seriously, where are they?"

"They went to go shower and change clothes, they should be back any minute. It's like eleven right now." He explained and I nodded my head, how the hell did I sleep that long?

I pushed myself off of the couch and walked into my bedroom, grabbing clothes for the day. I decided on a pair of charcoal grey jean shorts, black and white knee high socks, black fishnets, and a long sleeved crop top with  little cute planet on the boob.

 I walked to the shower and turned the water in the shower on hot

I walked to the shower and turned the water in the shower on hot. I got undressed, but just before I walked in the shower the door opened, revealing Dante. I yelped and jumped in the shower, closing the foggy door and holding myself. I heard him chuckle and walk towards my direction.

"What the hell are you doing, haven't you ever heard of privacy?" I asked as he stood in front of the shower door. The door was foggy enough to where he couldn't see me, only the outline of me.

  "I have, I just don't like privacy with you, gattina." He said lowly and I shuttered from the raspiness of his voice.

"And why not?" I whispered, still wrapping my arms around myself. He made me so nervous and I don't know why.

My heart started beating faster and my eyes widened as he ripped the shower door open and he was in nothing but his boxers.

"Dante! I have to take a shower! You can't just come in here, this is my bathroom!" I squeaked, bending down and covering myself so I wouldn't be totally exposed. He shrugged and slid his boxers off and shutting the door behind him, fully in the shower now. It was a decent sized walk in shower, so there was definitely room for both of us.