51

Riley

"Saresti potuto morire, stupido! Ma insomma, a cosa pensavi?!" I heard Dante's mother scream from downstairs and I immediately jumped out of bed, wrapping my robe around me, heading downstairs in the process. (You could have been killed, you stupid boy! I mean, what were you thinking?)

I found everyone in the living room where I noticed Bella hugging Clay, crying into his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Bella. I really didn't mean to."

"What's going on?" I whispered to Davina.

"She's scolding him for getting kidnapped by the Russians," Davina whispered and I nodded. Bella isn't really someone to mess with. I've come to know that in my stay here, today is New Year's Eve.

"Don't scare me like that again." Bella threatened him and he gave her a cheeky smile, "I promise I won't."

"Where's Rosie?" I asked Davina and she shrugged.

"She was cheating on Clay," Davina said angrily and my eyebrows connected. Rosalina was in love with Clay, why would she do that?

"What?" I asked, tremendously confused.

"Clay caught Rosie fucking AJ last night when he was going to tell them he was cleared to leave." Davina sneered and my eyes widened.

"Oh my- what the hell is wrong with her?" I asked myself more than Davina and she shrugged.

"Who knows, Clay deserves better." She whispered and I nodded in agreement.

Dante walked towards me with his dimpled grin and picked me up bridal style, carrying me up the stairs as I squealed in surprise. Davina eyed us with a devilish smirk plastered across her face and yelled, "No porn!!"

I blushed, flipping her off and she laughed as Dante rounded the corner and walked us into his bedroom. He sat me on the bed and took a seat beside me.

"It's seven in the morning." He stated and I nodded.

"Yea?"

"You're up early." He pointed out and I laughed at his obvious remarks.

"Your mother woke me up screaming at Clay," I admitted and he chuckled.

"She's Italian, it's in her blood." He said with a snort and I nodded in agreement, standing up to walk towards the bathroom for a shower.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down, causing me to lay on the bed as I squealed in laughter, "Dante! I need a shower and I need to brush my teeth. My breath stinks, I can taste it."

  He laughed, "Fine, go take your shower."

  I grinned and made my way into the shower. As the hot water poured over my face and encased me in its warmth, the shower door opened, revealing Dante's naked and yummy body. I almost drooled at the sight of him. Every inch of his body was large and muscular. Tattoos from his head to his toes only made him that much more attractive. He eyed my body just as I did him and I could feel the sexual tension radiating off of the shower walls.

  He walked towards me and let the water cascade over him and he smiled a dimpled grin down at me.

  "Have I ever told you that you're gorgeous, gattina?" He asked and I giggled, "Only every day, my love."

He popped his tongue and smirked, "I'm afraid that's not enough, principessa."

  He bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist, hoisting me up around him and brought his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our naked, wet bodies connected in sync. His fingers gripped my thighs roughly as he gently placed my back against the wall and nibbled softly on my bottom lip. I whimpered in response and I kissed his jawline, trailing down his neck as he moaned gruffly.

  He positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me as if questioning if I wanted to or not. I nodded and he slowly pushed himself inside of me, unlike usually where he would slam inside of me and let me take it. He sped up a bit, but slow enough to let us both enjoy it and bask in the lovemaking.

  "Are you okay?" He asked as his face held complete euphoria.

  "Ye- shit... yessss..." I moaned softly as he hit my spot over and over and he smiled whilst nodding. He bent down and kissed my breasts with hot, open-mouthed kisses. He took his time pleasuring me today as if today would be the last time he made love to me and that's when it clicked in my head. I pushed his head away and wriggled my way out of his grasp, landing on my feet. His face held pure confusion and when he noticed my angry expression his confusion only grew more.

"Did I do something wrong-"

  "Shut up!" I yelled and his eyebrows connected. Did he really think I wouldn't find out? The audacity this man has is overwhelming.

  "Gattina, are you okay?" He asked as he reached for me and I slapped his hands away which made him angry.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out what you were up to? Kissing me like you haven't before, making love to me like it's your last time? I'm not fucking stupid, Dante Rafael De Luca!" I yelled and his eyes widened in realization.

  "Riley, I-"

"No! Don't you fucking dare come near me! You were planning on leaving tonight to go after Dimitri yourself! Do you realize how fucking stupid that is?!" I yelled as hot tears poured over my face and he looked at me with sadness and anger filling his eyes.

  "Will you let me fucking talk?" He seethed and I glared at him before nodding.

  "I just didn't want you getting hurt. Lorenzo was going to go with me anyways, I just didn't want you to get involved more than you already are." He admitted and I growled in response.

  "I have assassin training, you don't! That was such an ignorant decision, think with your fucking brain, De Luca, not your heart! So many peoples' lives are at stake than just mine! Stop being so selfish!" I sneered and he growled as he pushed me against the wall. The water hit both of us and he punched the wall next to my head, making the tile crack and his knuckles bleed.

  "You forget that I am the fucking head of this Mafia! Not you! What I say fucking goes and just because I'm in love with you does not give you the goddamn right to undermine me! You're taking advantage of my love and loyalty and that's what you're not going to fucking do any longer!" He growled and I pushed him off of me.

"Then I'm gone," I whispered angrily, not trusting my voice as I clenched my fists and walked out of the shower, wrapping my robe around me.

  I ran into the room and threw my shoes on before I ran out of the house. I ran until I physically couldn't breathe anymore.

___________
A/N: uh-oh... thoughts on the argument? Please don't forget to comment and vote! <3