62

Riley

"Dante, I-" I started and he held his hand up to keep me from talking. I nodded and picked up to put my clothes back on.

"I want names, gattina, and I want them now. Right fucking now!" He yelled and I flinched back at his words into Lorenzo's chest.

"Boss, calm down. You're scaring her." Lorenzo said lowly and Dante seethed Enzo's direction.

"I want fucking names, Riley!!" He screamed and punched the wall, his fist going through it, "Please stop..." I whispered and he growled in response.

"Please stop is not a goddamned name." He snarled and I felt Lorenzo tense up around me, fuck...

Lorenzo stood tall, the same height as Dante. He pushed me behind him, protecting me from harsh words and actions that may be bound to happen. What am I supposed to do?

"Boss, you need to chill. You're scaring her and she's been through enough." Lorenzo warned one more time and Dante scoffed through his anger.

"She got knocked up by the Russian Don's son, I'd hardly say she's been through enough. If she wants to leave me for a year to skeeze around with a rich white boy, then by all fucking means! But she will not-" He was cut off by Lorenzo growling and throwing him into the wall. I cowered back away from the scene as I watched the two most important men in my life's bond break before my eyes.

The door burst open, revealing Marco and Travis. Just as I saw their faces, Dante threw a punch at Lorenzo's jaw, making Enzo's head jerk in the same direction, "Put your hands on me! I will fucking murder you!" Dante yelled and Lorenzo laughed. He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Lorenzo grabbed Dante's arms and flung him across the room, resulting in a table immediately breaking as Dante's back crushed against it.

"Please stop!" I cried out in panic. I looked towards Marco and Travis and they were in just as much shock as I was.

Travis went over to Lorenzo and tried pulling him off of Dante, but Lorenzo reared back and clocked Travis in the jaw. My eyes widened as Travis punched Lorenzo in the back of the head and Marco pounced on top of Travis, "Don't touch him," Marco roared and I felt absolutely useless.

I can't break them up because I'm already hurt enough, I can't tell them to stop because there are four egotistical filled men that won't listen to a girl.

Soon, all four men were rolling on the ground, throwing punches at each other screaming vulgar names. I did the only thing I knew to do, I ran to tell Rodolfo. I busted through his office door where he sat at the head of his desk, talking into his phone. Once he took a good look at my panicked face he hung the phone up and followed me out of the room.

"She was fucking raped, pezzo di merda!" Lorenzo sneered through punches. (You piece of shit.)

"Men, enough!" Rodolfo's angry, loud voice boomed through the room. Everyone slowly stood up and wiped their face of sweat and blood.

"What is the meaning of this?" Rodolfo asked calmly before pointing at Marco, "What is your issue?"

"Travis was jumping Lorenzo." He said angrily and Rodolfo nodded.

"And you?" Rodolfo asked Lorenzo.

"He was calling Riley a whore for getting pregnant," Lorenzo said and Rodolfo walked towards Dante.

"You make me sick." Rodolfo spat in his face before punching him and walking out of the room.

Dante walked towards me with a sad face, "Riley, I'm so sor-"

I backed away from him, walking towards Lorenzo, "Don't come near me."

"Just walk away, Dante," Travis said angrily and Dante looked at him in understanding before nodding and walking out of the room.

~*~

"What do we do about Dominik?" Lorenzo asked me as I finished my plate of food.

"What do you mean?"

"What are your feelings towards him?" He asked and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"I don't know... I-I mean... I'm not in love with him, obviously, my heart only stands with one asshole. But he's a good person deep down. He was raised wrong and just had a bad run of things considering Dimitri was his dad. I don't want him dead, Enzo. He deserves better than that." I said and Lorenzo nodded in agreement.

"I want you to kill Vladimir and bring me Francesca." I added and Lorenzo nodded, "As you wish."

I rolled my eyes, "You are obsessed with Wesley."

He chuckled, "Hey, the Princess Bride is an amazing movie, I can't help it if Wesley makes my penis st-"

I slapped my hand over Lorenzo's mouth before he could say anything else. He laughed hard against my hand before licking it. I pulled my hand away in disgust as I wiped it on my pants, "You're gross."

"Anyways, I'm flying back tonight to take care of the Russian problem. I'm bringing Dominik and Francesca back." Before I could ask why he was bringing Dominik, I heard a little girl squeal in excitement behind me. I whipped around in my seat to see Allie running towards me, "Riley! I missed you so much!" She cried before she engulfed me in her hug.

"Hey, baby!" I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Please don't ever leave me again. I love you." She cried and I felt emotions pulling on my heartstrings, "I promise I'm here for good. I won't leave you again, I'm so sorry. I love you, Alejandra." I said and she sniffled into my chest.

I hugged her tightly before pulling away, "Orange Juice?" I asked her and she nodded, grabbing my glass of OJ and sipping it.

"I love orange juice." She exclaimed and I laughed.

"Me too, trust me. It's my favorite." I said and she nodded frantically in agreement, "Mine, too!"

"Riley?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for saving me." She said seriously and I smiled at her, "Anytime."

_____________
A/N; this chapter was filled with mixed emotions! How are we feelingabout Dante's outburst? Please don't forget to comment and vote! <3