Epilogue

Natalie

"What? No! That can't be the end of the book! There were so many plot holes!" I whined and grandma chuckled as she put the book beside the bed.

"What do you mean, plot holes?" She asked as she stood up and grabbed her cup of orange juice.

"Liiiike... what happened with Dominik? Did Allie end up being Rodolfo's and Francesca's kid? Orrrr... how about Dav and Travis? Is Clay forever single? And don't get me started on Enzo and Marco's relationship-" I rambled and grandma laughed as she fixed her grey hair behind her ear, showing her once gauged ears.

"Slow down, babe. One question at a time and I'll answer it." She responded and my eyebrows met in confusion.

"Grandma, the book is over. How could you possibly know the answers to those things?"

"Dear God, for an eighteen-year-old, you sure are dense." She said bluntly and my eyes widened. Sure, grandma being blunt was nothing new, but still!

"Grandma!" I exclaimed and she laughed, finishing her orange juice.

"Trust me, I know. So? Shoot me a question." She said and I thought for a moment.

"Did Riley ever have kids after her baby Xavier died?"

"Yes. She had three. Two boys and one girl."

"What were their names?" I asked and she winked, "I'll tell you after the interrogation."

I groaned, "Okay, how about Clay? Did he end up single? He deserved so much better than that cheating whore-"

"Watch your mouth," She scolded and I rolled my eyes as she continued, "Funny thing, Clay ended up gay and fell for Dominik. They're happily married and adopted two little boys."

I squealed in excitement, "That's so crazy! Well, what happened to the mean men in Russia?"

"Dominik, Enzo, and Dante killed them all shortly after Davina's wedding with Travis."

"I'm so damn excited everything worked out! What about Enzo and Marco?" I asked and Grandma frowned, "Marco was killed."

My excitement suddenly vanished and a frown appeared on both of our faces, "Wha- when?"

"Marco was scoping out the restaurant venue where Enzo, Riley, and Dante were supposed to take out Felix Lopez. A war broke out between the Baraja's and the Lopez's families. Felix Lopez scammed the Baraja's cartel so they were all murdered. Meaning... the De Luca's and the Baraja's were back in business together. When the war broke out, Marco... he was caught in the crossfire." Grandma explained and I frowned once again.

"How did Lorenzo handle it?"

"He was heartbroken, but it turns out he had commitment issues anyways and does better when he's alone." Grandma said and I smiled softly, "Well at least things worked out. Now how about Allie?"

"She did indeed turn out to be the long lost daughter of Rodolfo and Francesca. They were all united." Grandma said with a grin on her face.

"This was such an amazing story, Grandma Tiana!" I exclaimed as she stood up and I looked at her, "Okay, okay! Enough with the secrets! What were Dante's and Riley's children's' names?"

"Xavier, Lucas, and Delilah." She said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"That's... that's mom's and my uncle's names." I said slowly and she nodded.

"That wasn't just any story, Natalie. That was my story. That was my life. I told you when you turned eighteen that I would tell you our family's biggest secret, did I not?" She asked and suddenly I was very confused.

"But, I don't underst-"

"My name is Riley De Luca. Tiana is my secret identity. Your grandfather, Danny? His name is Dante. Delilah is Davina, Trevor is Travis. Connor is Clay, Damien is Dominik. Luke is Lorenzo. You get the gist." She said and my heart pounded.

"Wait- wait... so you were a real-life assassin and... you were all involved in the Italian mafia?" I asked, not believing that my grandparents were complete badasses.

"Yes." Grandpa said as he strolled in the room with two plates of peanut butter pancakes, "Hey, gattina. Enzo called, Rodolfo has another mission for you guys. Eat first though."

Grandpa handed me a plate as he handed grandma one as well and she nodded.

"A mission?" I asked as I forked a piece of pancake into my mouth and Grandpa chuckled as he patted my shoulder.

"You have lots to learn, kiddo. Your grandmother isn't just the I have tattoos and huge holes in my ears kind of badass. She's still an assassin." He said and my eyes widened.

"So when you say you're at business meetings-?"

"Assassination." She smirked as she winked and my mouth fell agape.

"No. Fucking. Way!" I said and they both chuckled at my reaction.

"Yes, and now that it's your eighteenth birthday... guess what?" Grandpa asked with a smirk and I cocked an eyebrow.

"You're training with Lucas." Grandma finished for him and I was confused once again.

"Training?"

"Self defense in all aspects. Just as I had to do with Lorenzo at your age. You were born in a mafia family. It's time you learn the scary bits. We still have a lot of enemies. We've sheltered you as much as we can, but eventually, you're going to venture out and it's best you're as prepared as possible." Grandma explained and I nodded, soaking up all of the foreign information I was receiving at once.

"When do I start?" I asked bravely and they both smiled at me.

"In two hours. I have to go brush up with Lorenzo on my training seeing as it's been about a week. You're welcome to watch so you know what you're in for." She invited me as we both finished off our pancakes and I nodded, standing up.

"We both want you to know how proud of you we are. You've taken all of this information like a champ. Just like your grandmother did. This life isn't easy, I don't want to sugarcoat it. It's gruesome, horrifying, and sometimes it's downright unbearable. But you make lifelong friends and memories." Grandpa explained and I smiled softly at the two of them as he hugged her from behind.

"I love you gattina." He said and she smiled back, "I love you, mio amore."

____________
A/N: the story is completely finished now? Thoughts? This is more of aunique ending, so I hope you liked it! Please make sure to comment and VOTE onALL chapters! I love you forever and always, thank you for tuning in my book,it means the absolute world to me! Till next time! <3