30

Riley

"Rise and shine, motherfucker." An unfamiliar creepy voice sang in my ear before I shot up out of the bed and seen a figure in all black with a knife.

I wasted no time to try and figure out who this was, how they got passed security, and how they got in the room. I screamed at the top of my lungs to alert somebody on the floor and I charged towards them like a bull, my hand reached for their wrist and I twisted it as I grabbed the knife out of their hand with my free hand. The groaned out in pain and I immediately recognized it as a male voice. His head shot backwards in agony from me pulling his wrist backwards and I smiled.

"Dimitri Sokolov is going to kill you and everyone you love." He hissed in pain and I growled in response.

I took the butt of the knife and popped it on his Adam's apple, making him cough and gag. He stumbled backwards and grabbed at his throat when he plopped on the floor. I darted towards him and placed him in a deathly headlock. I faced us towards the mirror as I placed the sharp edge of the knife against his throat and dug in a little, making him hiss behind all of his wheezing and coughing. I took his hood off of his head and looked at his face, immediately recognizing him as one of Dante's guys.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I dug the blade I deeper, causing blood to trickle behind it in its place.

"De Luca needs to be more careful. Dimitri is always two steps ahead of you. You can't hide from him." He hissed and I shoved the knife in his throat, shutting him up indefinitely.

I quickly moved out of the way before his blood spewed over my pretty robe. Just then, Lorenzo burst through the door with a smile on his face. His smile dropped when he noticed the body and he threw his head back, groaning loudly before pulling out his phone. He unlocked his phone and clicked the screen a few times before holding his phone up to his ear.

"Clean up in Dante De Luca's room. Bring the tarps. Sav is dead." He said before hanging up and walking over to me.

"Girl, I was just about to come get you for training, but it looks like you started without me, you rude soul." He said with a snicker and I slapped his arm.

"I just killed one of Dante's guys. It's not funny!" I whisper-yelled and he laughed hard.

"Obviously he wasn't one of Dante's loyal men if he's dead now. And it is funny, you'll find humor in death eventually." He replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't find death amusing at the moment, considering my brother might be on the verge of it right now and I'm having a petty conversation with you." I sneered and he put his hands in the air in surrender.

"Damn, puttana, chill. At least Xavier would've probably laughed at my jokes." He muttered and I growled, charging at him with Dante's knife that he keeps on the dresser. (Bitch.)

I jumped behind him like I did the dead body on my floor and placed the tip of the knife against his jugular and he held his breath for a second before Dante walked in, Travis following closely behind.

The men stopped in their tracks when they noticed Lorenzo's nervous face and my angry one.

"Uh... Riley?" Travis asked and I cocked an eyebrow as my breathing began to get heavier and harder, my grip never releasing from the knife's butt.

"What?" I asked in a calm voice, my tone making Lorenzo shiver.

"See, Dante. This is why you don't tell me to train a hot, psychotic, serial killer chick." Lorenzo breathed out and I dug the blade in his throat a bit more.

"Wouldn't want you to end up like poor Sav over there, now would we? So shut the fuck up." I hissed in his ear and he nodded in understanding. Dante and Travis's eyebrows connected in confusion before they turned to look around the room, their eyes stopping on the bleeding out body.

"Mother fuck, Riley is crazy!" Travis exclaimed and Dante let out a low, throaty growl at Travis's comment.

"Watch your mouth, ragazzo." He threatened and Travis nodded, immediately shutting up. (Boy.)

"Gattina, I need to speak with you. Let the man be, will you?" He asked with a hint of a smile on his face, humor masking his Italian accented voice. I smiled and nodded, dropping the knife to the floor. It clattered on the floor and Lorenzo huffed in annoyance.

"I save your life and you repay me like this. However shall I move on from this betrayal?" He asked dramatically as he placed his hands over his heart and a single tear slipped out of his eye.

"You're lucky I had peanut butter pancakes this morning or I would be one mad mother fucker." He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes with a smile as I followed Dante out of his room and down the hallway.

He led me into a dark room and turned on the lights, revealing a room painted black. It was a man cave, that much I could tell. There were TVs everywhere, computers and game systems. Recliners and couches filled the room and he sat me down on the couch, facing him.

"So... what happened with Sav?" He asked and I looked down at my hands, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I don't really know. All I know is he woke me up trying to kill me and before I killed him he told me that Dimitri is two steps ahead of us at all times and he was going to kill me and everyone I loved." I said as I tried to keep an emotionless face.

He sucked in a deep breath and nodded, placing my small hand in his large hand. Our skin colors contrasted against each other drastically. My hand was pale and barely tattooed, whereas his was dark and covered in tattoos. He traced his thumb over my knuckles reassuringly. I already knew he brought me to this room to tell me bad news.

"Dante, what is it? Please just tell me." I said in a small, meek voice and he nodded, sighing a deep breath.

"I know it shouldn't have been this fast... but Marco has drawn up the blueprints of everything. Every warehouse and the Sokolov's ballroom have been drawn up. I know it's fast and I know you just got back from San Diego, but we've gotten word that Xavier and Clay will be at the ballroom, underneath it, actually." He explained and my heart started pounding quickly.

"You mean... I'm going to get Xavier back?" I asked hopefully, my nerves already shot from excitement.

"We're going to get Xavier back. We leave tonight." He said with a grin.

________________

A/N: It's time to whip some mafia Russian ass! Who's excited to get Clay and Xavier back? I am!!! Please do not forget to comment and vote! <3