63

Riley

It's been a month since I've been back to Italy. My bruises are healing up pretty nicely, some of them have turned yellow, the last stage of an icky bruise. I was checked out at the doctor and they gave me some antibiotics for the infection in my arm. That's healing up pretty good as well. The cuts on my body are now scars, just a disgusting memory that will forever be planted in the back of my brain.

I haven't talked to Dante, at all. I've been sleeping on the pull out couch in Lorenzo's room because I don't want to be alone, but I don't want to go crawling back to Dante either. The things he said really hurt me and I don't know if I can forgive them. I know he's hurting alongside me, but he will never know the full extent of what happened to me in Russia.

Right now I'm waiting on Lorenzo to text me what the deal is. He just now flew back from Russia with Francesca and Dominik. I don't know where Lorenzo is planning on keeping Dominik, he can't stay at Rodolfo's headquarters.

A buzzing of my phone brought me out of my thoughts so I checked it.

Lorenzo:
Francesca really likes you.

Me:
Duh, she was my best friend down there along w/ Katherine.

Lorenzo:
Watch your tone, young lady. We're pulling up now.

I grinned in excitement, Francesca is really here! I ran downstairs and to the door and was met with her and Lorenzo both. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she noticed me and she immediately threw her arms around me, "Oh my Dio! I'm so glad you're okay."

"I missed you!" I said sincerely and she grinned, "You're healing up nicely-"

She was cut off as she pulled away and looked behind me. Her eyes were wide and her mouth fell agape, I glanced behind me and seen Rodolfo with the exact same expression, directed towards her.

"Fran-Franny?" He choked out and I backed away from the two of them to give them some room to process whatever was going on.

"Rodolfo..." She whispered, not trusting her own voice and he ran to her, throwing his arms around her and lifting her up. They both grinned with tears rolling down their faces as she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him passionately. What the hell was going on?

"I thought you were dead." Rodolfo whispered against her forehead and she smiled, "No, they took me and her. I met Riley down there a year ago." She said and he sniffled as they both continued to cry happy tears.

Frankie climbed down from Rodolfo's grasp and looked towards me, "I told you I was married once." She said with a smile and my mouth dropped open.

"To Rodolfo!" I exclaimed, piecing things together and they both smiled.

"What happened to her?" Rodolfo asked sadly and she returned the same weak smile, "When I had her they took her away. Said they gave her to a Mexican family that wanted to adopt."

Rodolfo had a lone tear that slipped down his face at the news he just heard. He grinned at her and picked her up once again, spinning her around while kissing her. Once he was done, he put her down and looked at me with the most excited look on his face, "Thank you for bringing her back to me Riley."

"We should go shopping." Davina's excited voice was heard from behind Rodolfo and we turned to her.

"I think that's a wonderful idea! Go get ready girls!" Francesca announced and I nodded in agreement, heading upstairs to change for the cold weather.

~*~

"Dude, this would look so bomb on you," Lorenzo said as we passed a rack full of two-piece outfits.