44

Riley

It's currently eight o'clock and Dav, Rosie Lorenzo, and I are on our way to a club that I know nothing about. Davina's friend of a friend owns it and that's why we don't need fake IDs. We're all in provocative and uncomfortable dresses courtesy of Davina's closet- with the exception of Lorenzo of course.

Davina's hair was curled and she had a natural brown eye with a nude lipstick. Her dress was a baby pink, silk two-piece and her heels were silver. She looked like a goddess and she definitely knew how to work it.

Rosie was in a cotton spandex two-piece that abstracted it's way down her torso in a beautiful nude color. Her hair was in beach waves that made her naturally red hair pop even more. Her blue eyes were accentuated with a dark smokey eye and a brownish colored lip shade. She wore a pair of nude heels to match with her dress.

Lorenzo was wearing his usual plain black shirt and ripped pants with a leather jacket on. He told us he was definitely not dressed to impress. He's coming on my behalf. I wanted to have fun but make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

I, however, ended up in the most exposed and uncomfortable dress there was. The dress lightly laid across my skin in nothing but jewels. My back was exposed and my cleavage showed tremendously. I was wearing a pair of silver heels to match and my black hair was straightened, reaching my mid-back. My eyeshadow was a dark smokey eye and a skin-colored lip.

We were dressed to kill. Dante has no idea we're going to a club. He's been in meetings all day long. Davina told me that he would kill us since it's New York City and she's right. I just need a night out with the girls and I need to stop thinking about everything that's gone wrong in my life.

"We're here! Come on!" Rosie squealed as we got out of the blacked-out car.

"I feel stupid wearing this dress." I mumbled at Lorenzo and he snickered.

"Well, you definitely don't look stupid. All I have to say is if Dante finds out you were here and sees you wearing that? You're fucked. Figuratively and literally." He laughed with a wink and I chuckled whilst playfully rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Come on." I said and he followed behind me as we walked up to the bouncer. Davina told him her name and he immediately let us in.

"How the hell?" Rosie asked Davina once we reached the bar. Dav flashed her an evil smile and chuckled, "Dante owns this club."

My eyes widened. Jesus Christ, how did I not know this?

"Four shots of vodka." Rosie said to the bartender and she nodded, pouring our vodka and handing it to us.

We quickly drank the shots and a couple more before a song came on that I wasn't familiar with. Dav and Rosie's eyes widened and they squealed, "Oh my, we have to dance!"

I looked at Lorenzo for help as they grabbed my wrist to drag me to the dance floor and he chuckled. I glared at him and the three of us girls danced to the songs and many more.

Sweating and very drunk, I stumbled my way towards Lorenzo who was on the phone.

I groaned as he held a finger up towards me, indicating for me to give him a moment before I talk. I clutched my purse right around me and stumbled my way out of the club for fresh air. When the cold air hit my face I grinned when it cooled my hot skin. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and fumbled around in my purse for my phone. I unlocked it and stumbled because of my heels. I dropped the phone and it landed face-first on the concrete. I threw my head back and groaned.

"Please don't be broken... please don't be broken... please don't be broken." I silently chanted to myself as I stared at it.

  I picked the phone up and a wash of relief flooded me as I saw nothing was cracked. I unlocked the phone and scrolled through my contacts, looking for Dante's number. I smiled when I found it and called him. It rang once before he picked up.

  "Gattina." He greeted and I squealed from excitement because of hearing his voice.

  "Hiiiiiii." I cheekily said and I heard him chuckle into the phone.

  "Well, you're drunk. Have fun at the club?" He asked and my eyes widened.

  "Shhhhh! Who told you I was at a club?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I do own it." He said in an obvious tone and I rolled my eyes whilst smiling.

  "Don't roll your eyes at me." He said and my eyes widened.

  "How the fuck-"

  "Look up." He said and I looked up into the street only to see a tinted out black SUV. A window rolled down revealing Dante in the back and I grinned. I walked over to him as I put my phone in my purse and he opened the door, letting me slide in beside him.

  Just as I shut the door behind me, Lorenzo's face appeared on my phone screen. I answered the call and I heard him sigh on the other end.

"Where did you go? Dante is going to have my ass-"

  "She's with me, Enzo. Chill. We're going back to the hotel. Bring the girls." Dante said sternly and I gave him a look.

"Please?" He added with an eye roll and I smiled.

"You got it, boss." Lorenzo said before he disconnected.

  "Dante?" I asked as I looked up to him and he looked back down at me while he brushed my hair out of my face.

  "Gattina... you shouldn't dress like that in front of me." He said in a husky voice.

"Why?"

  "It makes it difficult to control myself around you."

  "Well, you're going to... have to learn how to deal with it because I am too drunk to fuck you right now." I hiccuped and Dante chuckled.

  "I know. I would never take advantage of you like that anyways. You ready to go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded as I laid my head on his shoulder.

  "Donatello, drive us home." He said at the driver before I drifted off to sleep.

_________
A/N: the picture above this chapter is the girls' dresses. Make sure to comment and vote!