20

*Mature Content Warning*

Riley

"Wilson, hurry the hell up!" I heard Dav yell from downstairs as I finished buttoning the last button of my flannel cover up. I had a long sleeve cover up over my bathing suit and I threw on a pair of plain black sandals.

"Coming!" I yelled as I put my phone on the charger and walked downstairs with my towel in hand.

When I got downstairs the girls were already dressed and ready to go. Travis was taking Davina, Clay was taking Rosie, AJ and Alex were going solo, and Dante was taking me.

Davina huffed impatiently as I made my appearance and I playfully flipped her off, "Calm your tits. The party just started an hour ago."

"Let's goo!" Davina rushed the boys and we all walked down to the beach. The music was loud, the fire was big. Everyone was drinking, swimming, and dancing already as we made our presence known.

Big crowds like this make me nervous and I guess Xavier remembered this as he made his way towards me and rested an arm across my shoulder, "If you need me, I'll be here. If someone fucks with you, let me or one of the guys know, okay?" I nodded his direction and he smiled at me before walking off to get a beer from the keg.

Dante walked up to me with two red solo cups full of something, "What is it?" I asked and he handed me one, "It's just beer." I nodded and took a sip, yep, just beer.

"I'm going to go talk to your sister, be back soon!" I exclaimed and he grinned, bending down to kiss my cheek.

"Be safe, okay?"

"Yes dad."

"It's daddy to you, Ms. Wilson."

I laughed and rolled my eyes as I walked to find Davina. I soon found her with Rosie and a couple of other girls. They looked like they were in the middle of an argument so I decided to make my presence known.

"You good, Dav?" I asked as I took a drink from my cup, she looked at me with an angry face.

"No! This bitch, Kendra, bumped me and made me almost push Rosie in the fire!" She yelled angrily and I noticed Rosie was quite shaken up.

I turned my head towards Kendra who was smirking, "I'd wipe that fucking smirk off of my face if I were you."

She chuckled sarcastically and looked at the girls behind her, "And who's going to make me? Go get fucked."

By now Dante had walked up beside us and I guess he noticed the tension between us girls so he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"You girls good?" He asked and I had to refrain myself from pouncing on Kendra because of the looks she was giving him.

"We are now." She said seductively as she batted her eyelashes at him. I opened my mouth to speak, but Dante beat me to the punch.

"Unless you're a girl who has long black hair with a septum piercing, an incredible tattooed body, an amazing personality, and your name is Riley Wilson, I suggest you stop looking at me like that before I let her unleash her beast on you." He said gruffly, obviously not interested in her.

Kendra had shoulder length auburn hair, piercing blue eyes, and a mean scowl permanently etched into her face.

"Who's Riley? I bet I could show you a better time anyways..." She scoffed and I literally cackled out loud.

"I'm Riley, you fucking cunt." I growled before I handed Davina my drink and popped her right between the eyes.

She stumbled backwards and hit the sand with an 'oof' sound. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic stance before Dante, Davina, Rosie, and I walked off towards the other side of the fire, where the music played louder.