33

Riley

"Okay, gattina. Do your thing." Dante whispered as he kissed my temple and walked away to find Travis and Davina.

I smiled and stood off to the side, making sure to seem available, if that's even possible. Soon enough, the man from earlier walked over to me and leaned against the wall, facing me.

"Where is your date, Mendoza?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We're not exclusive so what he does in his own time isn't my business, why?"

He smirked and I mentally had to curse myself not to gag at his obvious happy expression of hearing that I was available.

"I'm Egor Sokolov." He said and I smiled.

"Alina Ivanov, a pleasure to meet you." I said as I stuck my hand out to him and he kissed it lightly.

"Come upstairs with me?" He asked as he held his palm out and I nodded, "I thought you'd never ask, handsome."

He chuckled and walked towards the stairs. I caught eye with Lorenzo and he grinned evilly, following close behind, but not close enough that he would get caught by this Russian man. I recognized him as Dimitri's close servants. It's better to take out the strong ones first, get them out of the way before we take the weak ones. Dimitri would be like... like the final boss, per say. In a video game, kind of. We finally reached a foreign room and he opened the door, walking through it, closing it behind me.

"I've had a hard time taking my eyes off of you, женщина." He said in a seductive voice and I mentally threw up. (Woman.)

"Oh? I could say the same thing about you." I said with a smile as he walked towards me and brushed his fingers across my neck.

"You're going to be real fun, Ms. Ivanov." He said in a lust-filled voice.

Just then, the door flung open and Lorenzo appeared. He walked in and stopped in front of Egor, Egor's face had paled immensely.

"Mendoza! I'm sorr-" He started before Lorenzo held up a knife and sunk it in Egor's temple, causing him to immediately die. I smiled at Lorenzo as I took the body and threw it in the corner of the room without getting blood on my dress.

"You're quite good at this seduction thing... Dante should watch out." Lorenzo teased and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Who's next?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"Vanya Chernov. He's Dimitri's most trusted right-hand man. He'll be a challenge, he has a wife." He said and I cringed. I really didn't want to know that my victims actually have a family life, it makes killing them much harder, but Lorenzo has trained me otherwise so I guess I will be okay.

Lorenzo grabbed his phone and clicked a few before he held up a picture of a man, "This is Vanya."

"Got it, I'm going down. Stay here. When I bring him up, I will signal for when you kill him, I don't want him getting suspicious." I said and he nodded as I walked out of the room and back downstairs.

I spotted Dante and I walked towards him, whispering to him as I passed him, "Vanya is next."

He nodded at me and continued drinking a glass of scotch as he conversed with Marco and Travis.

I stood against the wall, drinking a glass of wine and I spotted Vanya Chernov standing against the wall as well, a few feet away from me. I finished the rest of my wine and prayed Jesus would, just this once, change his story where he turned water into wine- to wine into vodka. I danced slowly to him, nonchalantly and he glanced my way, looking me up and down. He smiled curtly at me before nodding his head at me and paying attention to something else. I mentally groaned; Lorenzo was right. This man is faithful... for now. Russian's play dirty, so do I.

I stood next to him and he looked at me once more, I had a flirty smile planted on my face. If only Lorenzo knew how hard this was to do... I felt like I was cheating on Dante just to kill these men. I know Dante is aware of everything I'm doing as it was his idea, but I still can't help but feel a little sick by it.

"Hi there, I'm Alina Ivanov." I said with a smile and he smiled back, grabbing my hand to kiss it as Egor did.

"I'm Vanya Chernov. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked and I giggled.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but notice how attractive you are, unlike everyone else here." I said bashfully and he smirked.

"My wife wouldn't like to hear that." He said and I batted my eyes through my lashes, looking up at him.

"It's a good thing she isn't here then, yes?" I asked and I suddenly felt revolted by my actions. I just have to remember he aided and abetted to hide Clay and Xavier.

"I suppose you're right. You're a very lovely woman." He complimented and I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I smiled up at him.

"Why thank you, handsome." I said and he stood up off of the wall.

"Could I interest you in a dance?" He asked and I nodded, giving him my hand as he made our way onto the dance floor.

I put my hands on his shoulders as he put his hands on my waist, us swaying to the music.

"I hope I'm not stepping too out of line, but could I interest you in a drink upstairs?" I asked with a flirtatious smile and he nodded.

"With a beautiful lady like yourself? I'd be a fool not to." He said with an evil smile and I shuddered as I led him into the same room that I had previously been in.

Right as I turned around, Vanya attacked my lips with his own and I fought the urge to puke right there, "I'm sorry, I've wanted to do that all night long."

He greedily slipped the sleeves off of my shoulder and turned me around, pressing his crotch into my ass. He was hard and disgusting. I held my hand up and gave the middle finger discreetly as Vanya unzipped my dress. All I heard was the sound of a knife being pulled out and then nothing. I turned around and Vanya's throat had been slit, completely covering the back of my dress. I groaned in annoyance at Lorenzo.

"You had me nervous with how long you waited, I thought he had you against your will and was about to do it regardless of the signal." Lorenzo explained as he threw Vanya's body on top of Egor's.

"This whole thing of being a seductress is against my will. I absolutely hate this. I feel like I'm cheating on Dante." I said, tears brimming my eyes. Lorenzo looked at me with a sad smile, bringing me into his arms in a hug.

"Then you're done. I'm not going to make you do that if you're not comfortable with it, hell, I hate having you do it too. Here." He said as he pulled away and handed me a gun.

"There's a silencer. I'll keep watch of the stairway and you take out who you need to take out when they're alone." He said and I nodded, clicking off the safety.

"Thank you." I whispered and he wiped the lonely tear that escaped my eye.

"Don't ruin your pretty makeup. Do you know how much some of those products cost?" He said in a shocked tone and I laughed, like really laughed.

"Let's go take out the rest of these mother fuckers."

_________________

A/N: And the war has been started! Please do not forget to comment and vote! <3