Her early college mission

"Hey dude that's my seat.." I said waking with my bag pack on my shoulder towards my all time favourite place on Niki's sofa but my bad luck, Tina was sitting there today.

"you can sit with me." Niki offered.

"Rather I would die." I whispered.

"what did you just said, you---- , you should thank  god that I don't like using curse words" Niki said glaring me, and believe me if looks could kill I would be dead by this time. Oh God she heard my words.

"It was not to be heard, ahh!! how could I forgot your elephant ears." Literally she could even hear the flies passing by with her elephant ears.

"stop fitghting like  two 5 year olds!!" Nik yelled at us and we got seated.

"need some ice-cream?" I said as we were watching tv.

"My favorite flavor please.." She pouted and I made my way to the kitchen.

I went to the fridge and took out her favorite flavor in one bowl and my favorite in another.

And got to the living room.

"Here is you chocolate plus vinalla ice-cream with chreey topping madam" I offerd Niki, and she took it from me too fast. Once seated, I realized that I didn't bought spoons. Niki is too lazy to go. But let's try.

"ohh.. I forget the spoon, I am not in a mood to get back in kitchen..." I said while giving her best puppy face.

"are you going to make me walk be to the kitchen. Its about ummm.. 2 meter walk. I would become so tired." She said looking back in his eyes pleading.

No, it won't work with me. Ok let's try this.

" so you basically wants to drink the ice-cream when it melts. Ok, let's just wait then.." I replied putting the bowl down.

And That worked, she went to kitchen and grabbed the spoon and came back. Sitting beside me.

"want a ice-cream race?" we said in unison.

"what's that?" Tina asked.

"They always do that while eating. Its ice-cream, so its ice-cream race when it come to popcorn the name changes to popcorn race and it continues till century... I told you they much wired than you think." He explained and then continued with his assignment.

After getting comfortable I was about to start when I saw Niki haven't started yet, she was staring Nik and Tina.

"why are you smiling?"I asked her.

"nothing let's start..." She signaled for starting the race and we started filling our mouth with ice-cream.

WE won the race!

"ohh!! You both won!" Tina said in excitetment. Three of us looked her with blank face, she stopped laughing and then we stared laughing.

"There is always a tie, Tina. Both of them finish at the same time. Foodie I say you.." Nik make a face and continue "I think they don't even know what race is?"