chp 16 "She came"

(Not edited)

I couldn't sleep that night. I was twisting and turning on my bed. When I returned home dad was still there. May be waiting for me.

"Karan, have you packed your bags? We will be going sharp at 8'O clock. " His voice was demanding not asking.

I didn't answered and moved to my room. I couldn't remove Niki's face from my mind. Her lips on my lips. That tears that remind me that her unhappiness, her brown orbs staring mine with expecting that this all is a prank, that I will just say that pagal it's was just a prank and she would beat the shit out of me!

But no it wasn't. It wasn't a prank. I really was going. I wanted to confess my love. The love that I didn't realised till I going to be apart from her.

When I woke up my eyes were red because of lack sleep. About packing, it was really easy. I had my shirt pant deo and mom's frame that was hanging just on left side of my bed. I was about to take one more important thing to pack , but it was there yes, it was
With there was a envelope attached written with

"open it when you are living to board the plane. I have also placed a blue tooth in this, but listen to it when you are in plane.

Your Niki!

Next day.

Standing here at the airport, leaving my motherland felt like something is being ripped out of heart.

I'm standing at the airport lobby,with my luggage- a backpack, and a sliding bag. My passport and ticket still in my hand. I was waiting for the announcement, but my eyes were still at the entry gate waiting for someone I know wouldn't come.

My eyes were red, which was the result due lack of sleep. I saw a empty space on the waiting bench. I sat there waiting for the time for someone who I knew will not come.

Dad was sitting beside me for the announcement. It was barely 15 minutes when our flight was announced. But my eyes never left the entry gate. I knew Niki will not come, but still a ray of hope was lingering in my heart.

I was pulled out from my thoughts by my dad pated my shoulder.

That's all... At last the time came, Where I will not be able to see my friends, my home, my house, most importantly my love, my Niki.

I will always be Niki's Karan!

Where ever I will be. I was just about open the enlvpoe When we just were moving and we heard a voice, but it was not of the one I was expecting.

"Karan!" it was of Nik but it was urgent. I saw Tina with Nirali, Ram running where I was.

There breathing was hard and they were urgently moving where me and dad were.

"What happened? Why ar-" I was cut between my sentence by Nik when he grabbed my shoulder tightly and asked the question that made shocked me till core.

" Where is Niki you a$$, I'm telling you last time if this is your and Niki's prank, I'm going to beat the shit out of you both! Even if you both are important person of my life."
You could hear the anger and fear both in his voice.

Tina placed her hand on Nik's shoulder to consoul him but her eyes too were asking me the same question along with Nirali and Ram

"What do you mean where is Niki?" I asked fearing. My whole body was was shaking now imaging the worst.

"Karan, flight has been announced." Dad's voice was emotionless.

"Dad, I'm not going till I see her." I retroted. It's when I remembered the envelop. I urgently removed it from my side bag.

I opened and it showed my Niki's hand writing.

Karan
"I'm here at the airport, I can see you. Don't worry I'm fine. I will wait for you. You are and will always be my best friend. And you Mr. Karan don't forget that you are mine. Only mine to tease, mine to bully,mine to help, and most importantly mine to...

Love🙈

You will always be Niki's Karan. Don't forget. I will always wait for you.

Tell Nik to go home, I will be there in a hour. We both know we can't see each other leave. Don't cry duffer, you look mouse when you cry! 😂 And yeah you will call me when you reach safely.
Miss you, and Miss me too.

Don't forget bluetooth!

- your Niki.

I didn't realise I was crying till Tina asked me. That made me smile how well she knows me. And she loves me too. Like I love her.

"Nik, can you tell tell Niki that always and always be her Karan. Niki's karan!'

Confusion can be clearly seen in there eyes. "I know Niki you heard me, but seriously mouse? What do you think you look cute when you cry? You look lizard! And don't even smile and be angry to come here and beat me. Cause you know the reason. Now, most important thing, just wait for me I will be back soon. For you, for our friendship, for our LOVE."

Nik grasped at my confession, while Tina, Ram, and Nirali smiled.

"Niki will home in a hour, don't worry. And yes this isn't a prank. I'm really going." Nik was shoked.

"What do you mean by you are going? When I returned home Niki just said you were called by your dad who in return will be going back to New York." Nik exclaimed.

But he looked little concerned, "Why are you here? You never come to sea off your dad. I would have never knew about if it wasn't of Kamala Aunty."

"We are getting late, Karan." Dad's voice pulled me back to reality.

"Dad..." I plead.

"Love, won't keep you alive karan. One day, god forbid if something happens to your love one, it will shatter you." I could understand each and every word he was saying. Dad have gone through that situation and so have I.

Memories of Mom still brake our heart.

I saw Tina and Nik both looking here and there looking for Niki, while Nirali and Ram looking each other.

"Niki I will be back soon. I know you will wait for me, but then too just keep smiling and I will call you when I reach. Bye" I was telling Niki this time and giving a bro hug to Nik and Ram and waving a little good bye to Tina and Nirali, I went with dad to proceed to board the plane.

_________________________________
Ok guys I know it's been long and long time I have updated, but I had my reason!!!!

and don't be a silent reason, click 🌟 and coment your views!

Till then Miss me😍😍🙈🙈