chp 7 "My puzzle to solve"

Happy diwali to all of you!

It's my way of DIWALI gift for all of you! Happy reading and don't forget to comment and vote!

Enjoy!

Sleep seems to be difficult, but as I was tired I fell asleep in matter of minutes. Like always I removed my shirt, its difficult for me to sleep in one.

I don't know what time it was, but I felt like someone was staring me. I half opened my eyes and saw Niki standing near my bed, watching me adorably. It made me smile. I always had  this kind of dream. I wish that it would become reality one day.

“ouch!!” I heard the growning noise and I was immediately  up on bed wide awake.

“what happned?” I asked turning around alarmed. And came, face to face with ... Niki?

Is she really here?

She was looking lost all of sudden.

“Niki what are you doing here?” I asked loudly.

“shh” she said keeping finger on her lips, coming out of trance.

She walk towards me and sat opposite to me.

“Need to tell me what are you doing in my room at--” I adverted the gaze from her to my wall clock to check the time  “—at 3:30 in morning”

“I came to see you.” she simply stated, like it was obvious.

“Ok, I'm going, bye.” With that she turned to move back but before she could make it to the door, I voiced my question, “you came here to see me, why?” She was a few centimeter away from my bed or I can say from me.

“because you left me alone, I don’t like you. You are stupid, arrogant and, and, and—”She fired at me with blaze in her eyes and stopped abruptly.

“and what?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know.” She looked down at floor, taking a great interest in my carpet.

I moved out of my bed, sliding the comforter and landed my feet on cold tile floor. I walked up to her standing just a foot distance from her. She was still not looking at me.

I smiled at her, forgetting about what was really happening. All that matter, She was here, by my side. It's all I wanted. May be I can spend my life looking at her without blinking, but I know that's not possible.

I still remember the day, when we were having a staring competition. I dared her to stare, and geuss what? She won. We were so lost in each other's eyes that we didn't even notice that Tina took a picture from her mobile and when she sent it to me, I couldn't help but frame it. It is still hung in my room. A slight smile made its way on my face.

“why are you not wearing a shirt?” I was bought back to the reality by Niki's voice and it took a movement to realize what is happening.

“don’t change the topic, and its my room I can do whatever I want. You  know, I can even walk naked” I chukled she looked embarrassed.

And then the important question hit me like a brick.

“And when did I left you? And if I did that I can’t remember. Now tell me right now.” I asked with frustration. I can never leave her.

“In my dream.” it nearly took fifteen second for me to understand. In her dream. Really? I couldn't help myself, I laughed.

It was so.... I don't know, why, I was laughing but it wasn't Because of her statement, it was because how she thought I would leave her. I looked at her and was about to tell that's never gonna happen,when I saw a tear on her cheek.

I shouldn't have laughed. I know how sensitive she is.

“shh, don’t cry. I am sorry, like really sorry. I didn’t wanted to hurt you it just that--” I mumbled out trying to find the best word that could describe that I really was sorry. Then I suddenly remembered why the hell was I laughing. That dream. Of course. I am confused.

“But wait, I left you in dream? I can’t understand.”

She told me about her dream.

"You know, it felt so real. You were standing at the airport with tickets and bag packed for America. When I asked you when will you come back, you told me you will come after five years. I mean five years! I can't stay without you for even a week, it would become hell If it's five. You understand, right? I tried to stop you but you didn't stopped. You know even I ....I mean, I tried really hard, but you went away! It made me so upset. When I woke up, I thought it was so real and when I called you your phone was switched off! You know I was so afraid, I feared it was really true.  So I couldn't help and came here to see ....you." she explained.

My heart fluttered at the every movement she said she can't stay away from me. That she cared for me. That she want me as much I want her.

“when I told you that I don’t want to go abroad for PG, you remember?” I asked, feeling so happy. Now, i know that someone will always be there who want me. To be with me. And stay with me for long.

“yeah?”

“that’s the reason.” I replied with pride and happiness along with love.

There was an silence. No one spoke.

“I think, I must go, it quite late. Nik will get worried if he won’t see me.” She said breaking the silence.

“you mean its early, right?” I  said with little smile. Looking in her eyes I found myself lost again. Her innocent and confused brain always amuse me.

“Wait here, I will be back in ten min.” I said and walked towards the bathroom which is attached to my bed room.

When I came back after taking a quick shower, I wore a grey Tee with black jeans. I saw her looking at our picture that I have hung at my wall. It was the same picture of us staring each other.

“hey ,lets go.” I called her from behind, she I turned around to see me.

“you are too... fast.” she muttered out quickly.

“yes I am! Now lets go to your house.” I replied and we left my house.

“may I ask you something.” She asked while heading back.

“hmm”

“are you going to leave after this year?” she asked most cautiously. Fearing about the answer she may get in return.

I didn’t answered. I just stared at her for a while.

What is she? First she is happy that I got a chance to live my dream, and in next she look afraid to let me go. She is my answer for most difficult question, while she is most difficult question heself. She is puzzle that kept my heart beating in speed of fastest train, while she is the one that can forse it for entrnity.

Indeed, she is my puzzle to be solved.

___________________________________

Hey, my lovely readers!

New chapter will be updated soon!

Till then Miss me 😉😉