chp 11 "she don't like work"

Rest of the college went same. I made my way towards the parking lot, searching for the ride to home.

That's when I saw Niki, standing there with none other than George. Anger boiled inside me. How the hell he think, he can come near my Niki. Wasn't the last warning enough, for him?

I walked fast there and placed my hand protectively on her waist. She went a rigid for a second, like expecting something or someone other. She turned  towards me and visibly relaxed, seeing me.

“what are you doing here Niki? Is he troubling you?” I asked anger filled my his voice. I was this angry last time when I George bullied Niki first time.

“no, he is apologising to me for being a jerk” Niki replied holding my arm.

Silence. There was little scilence again like she was thinking too deeply about something.

“I will forgive you, but I need time.” as soon as this word came out of her mouth I turned towards her in shock, another pair of shocked eyes seeing her were of.

She slowly made her way to where George was standing and without any delay her hand made a way to his cheek making a loud sound. Thud!

Really? Did she just slapped him.?!

“what was that for?” I asked. I was now not angry but shocked by her action.

“Now you are forgiven Mr. George Mathews.” Niki said and walked away without even listening to what George wants to say. I followed her and after a while when she realise I was following her she turned.

We had eye locked session for thirty second  and then we broke into laughter. She was laughing so hard that Tears started falling from her eyes.

“Felling better?” I asked by engulfing her in hug. She quickly rapped her hand around his waist and putting her head on my chest. I could hear our breathing hard which was because after so much of laugh.

“yeah!” She said and sighed. That movement ... Something Snapped inside my heart, tugging a little beatbox. Before I could comprehend about the feeling, we heard,

Beep!beep!beep!

I broke my hug hearing Nik car which was just front of me. We went to the car and Niki placed herself on the backseat while I made myself comfortable in front. The journey was silent till I broke the silence,

“Nik, do you know what? you won't believe what just happened!”

“no, I don’t know what happened, other than you suffocating my sister in your bear hug.” Nik replied. Oh oh... Possessive bro online!

“Niki just slapped George at the parking.” I informed and the car stopped with a sudden jerk and Niki fell in front.

“what? Why?” Nik inquired.

I told him the story and to we were laughing because of ironic situation..I mean George-the bully getting slapped by junior, that too in parking lot!

The car came to halt at Niki's house and she quickly got out and made her way towards the house. Opening the door I too made my out.

I was about to go towards my house when Nik called me.

"Listen, dude! Niki is my sister. I won't remind you again."
He grabbed me by shoulder and made the way inside his house. Should I be sacred of his warning?

"Yeah, well it reminds me of some one. Today I watched you and Tina..." And that's it, I was again caught in head lock!

"Shut your mouth you little ..."

Before he could complete the sentence we heard loud thud followed by a high pictched voice.

“ouch!” Niki's pain filled  voice grabbed our attention. We saw her now on the ground with Mobile in one hand and other hand awkward position.

We ran towards her to help her to get up.

“what the hell are you trying to become, Niki? Superman?” I scolded her while placing her on the sofa.

“she is one kind a person who invite the trouble to herself. Can’t you just walk straight in house at least.” it was Nik this time.

“I was just checking the message and I fell.” She answered still in pain.

“don’t use that stupid box while walking.” I instructed.

“what was so important message that you forgot that you where accending the stair” Nik inquired sitting right to her and I was at my left putting a ice pack on her arm. She really attracts trouble.

“it was message from, mom. They are  coming to visit us tomorrow.” as the words came out of my mouth I got only two reaction.

“what?” Nik and me said in unison and other “ouch! You duffer!!” from niki and I realised I have unconsciously pressured her already suffering hand.

If her parents are coming for a visit that means, we have lots of work. And I tell you, Niki don't like to work!

_______________________________

Thanks for reading!

Will update soon!

Till then Miss me 😉😉

Don't forget little ⭐ and commet your review!