chp 4 -she is special for me!

"come on, you don't have any idea about it? I don't believe you!" Words spread around niki's room ecoing.

"I can't remember, OK." I replied removing my bagpack and keeping it successfully on the side table.

"She was Alia Seth, our classmate. Come on! she studied with us till 10th." Niki said trying to make me to remember, which was her 10th  unsuccessful attempt.

Let me tell you what happened.

Actually, while returning back we met our school friend Alia. Who i don't remember.

Big deal? No right.

"Let it go. I don't want to know who she is." I made myself comfortable on the bed while she got engaged arranging books.

"Have you thought about any idea regarding English assignment?" I asked. We are given assignment, and like always I know she will do.it for me.

"As for now, I am in dormant stage." She told me. She and using her science language.

"Dormant!! Niki, how many time I have to tell you to speak in the language we people can understand. Stop being rude to my ears, spare them." I replied.

"Thanks for your opinion dear. Yes, I have searched one topic and I will complete my assignment till tomorrow." She told me sitting at the end of my bed looking through the window straight in her front.

"you mean our." he asked hopefully. Is she not going to do mine? I know I should do it. But really, I like it when she help me.

I was suddenly interupted by my phone rang and I searched my pocket for it. 

"Hello"

"Karan, I am leaving for New York. I want you to see you. " Dad said from the other side. I saw Niki looking at me with knowing expression. She knows me too well.

"Yes Dad. I will be there, in some time." I replied. But what about Niki? Nik is not home yet. Should i wait for Nik? I turned to explain her, but she seems to be in another world. Thinking something.

"Hey!" I snapped my hand in front of her.

"Look I have to-."

"Go home right?" She interrupted.

"yeah! You are right, I am so glad you know me soo well." I side hugged her.
I wanted to stay as Nik was not home yet and he gave me the responsibility to take care of her till he will be back so I decided to meet dad and come back soon to her. I know she is strong but very delicate. And I stared moving to home.

"Karan" I heard her voice from back which was quite surprising to hear, she never called me like that. I stopped and turned around to see her.

"what?" I asked but she didn't replied.
"Niki are you there??" I asked her again waving my hand before her head and the she finally spoke "yes I was sayi-" and that's it , she fainted in my arms.

She was light as a feather.

"Niki,Niki...."I shouted but no reply... I panicked.

"Niki if this is a prank, I am sure I will make you pay this for your whole life."I yelled at her and she was not affected by my words.

"What should I do, Nik is not home yet" I mumbled to myself and carried her bridal style and placed her on bed.

Then I called our family doctor and told him to reach as soon as possible while I was trying to wake her up on my own.

I heard the door bell, I rushed down the stair and opened the door to see doctor but to my fate it was Nik standing in front. As he saw me gave me a bro hug and came inside and made himself comfortable on sofa at the center.

"Niki, Niki come down I bought you dairy milk." he shouted from there.

I was glued to the door not moving an inch and was waiting for doctor to arrive.

"why is she not coming down. She heard me right?" He questioned me looking upstairs at her door.

I can understand why he asked so, as dairymilk the only name in the world of chocolate that she love to eat and even can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Now you can understand want made Nik so amused.

"she fainted." Two word that moved out my mouth and that too in low tone, I can't even guess if he heard them.

"what? she fainted?" With that said, he rushed upstair in her room and I? well, I was still glued to my position.

"Karan, where is the patience?" doctor asked me who I didn't notice till he asked me.

"ohh!! Thank god doc, you are here. She is up there in her room. Let me take you." I took his bag and hurried toward the room.

I saw Nik sitting beside her whispering something to himself but It was didn't matter that time. I went and sat near her leg on bed and ask doctor to examine her. Nik was still staring her sister but for now his mouth was shut and was not uttering a word, which made clear he was in shock.

"don't worry guys, she is fine. She take too much stress I guess. Don't worry she will be fine. Make sure that she get less stress and eats properly." Doctor said making me feel relief and I could even see Nik was recovering from shock,  He got seeing her like that. He massaged his temple and walked out of the room without uttering a single word.

"thankyou doctor." I said and he in return, just smiled and went back.

I sat beside her taking her hand in mine. Her hand were cold and soft to touch. I saw her face. Cute and peaceful two words which were enough to describe her.

I heard little shuffling sound from down I immediately went down, the sound was coming from Nik's room. I went there and saw Nik was punching his punching bag.

"Nik, what are you doing?"I asked him and he immediately stopped and ran towards me like he is going to punch directly on my face, but he hugged me tightly. I could hear sobbing sound beside my shoulder, we pulled apart and I saw tears in his eyes.
He loves her soo much!! I am happy that Niki has such a caring brother.

"she will be fine, trust me." I said and we sat there discussing.

_________________________________

Thxu for reading!

Will update soon!
Don't forget to vote and commet!

Till then Miss me 😉😉