chp 10 'Her obsession'

“why are you late bro?” Nik asked as soon as I got inside the car. Niki was at the backseat as usual.

“just got less sleep... last night.” I said making her instantly lift her head to see me through the rear view mirror and I just smiled.

“it's all because of you, Niki” Nik responded breaking the trance, looking straight at the road while driving.

“yes! Of course. This is all because of her” I accused immediately.

“what have I done?” Niki asked innocently. Giving us best puppy face she could muster up.

“don’t give me that innocent face of yours.” I said.

“I am purely innocent, my lord” She said in high pitch voice. Childish!

“you always make that face when you are curprit.” I said and continued “I can always make out from you when you are lying and when you are not. So don’t play dumb”

“you are dumb” she said strictly instantly changing her face.

“and you are innocent?” I raised my one eyebrow.

“ask Nik!” she said making as possible puppy face to him.

“I am not getting involved in this drama of yours.” He chuckled.“once I did the mistake of being the part and in that, I was the one who suffered because of you two.  You both were back together in next five minute and I was left alone.” he said remembering the event I guess.

“so its proved you are guilty. And its final.” I pointed out and that's when our destination arrived.

She quickly opened the door and walked away giving me the final glare. I just chuckled at her response and shook my head side by side.

"Come on bro! Let's go. Don't wanna be late...again!" Nik joked and we made our way towards the class.

Just as I was about to turn towards the class I saw a figure engulfing Nik in hug.
I stopped mid track to see who it was.

I smiled at the duo when they went to their class hand in hand.

Somebody is in looovvvveeee! I wanna tell Niki!

I got in class, and started writing my practical journal. It was free period for us. I was making the calculation of morality, when heard a quick sound of 'omph'. I looked up to see a girl that's now lying on floor with her hand on her head. On her front was George-the bully- looking at her amused.

I was about to say something when the girl spoke "Did your eyes got sewed by the button or something? Can't you see where are you going?" Her voice smooth and somewhat irritated because of the incident.

Well, she must be new one here. Cause I haven't seen her before. But the main reason can be because she was accusing a guy that have never been accused before by anyone. Because of the known reason.

"Do you wanna repeat that, Girl?" George asked looking straight in her eyes.

The whole class was watching the scene unfold. All holding their breath for what was coming.

The girls eyes soften and she immediately got up. What she said next was unimaginable. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't knew about you."

That made George smrik but it was soon replaced by the frown when she continued "I didn't knew, you can't hear and see.oh, poor you! I'm so sorry. Do you want me to take you somewhere?" Now she was the one who was smrinking.

I couldn't hold back the laugh. Listening my laughter her attention diverted towards me. I gave her a thumps up and she quickly averted her eyes.

"You better watch out Girl!" George warned her and left stomping his feet on the ground.