Epilogue

"What in the name of god is happening here?" Kaya's Mom asked and both Kaya and her Dad straighten from sudden voice of Niki.

"Fu*k!" Kaya and Karan cursed and that was their mistake.

Niki moved fast where Kaya and her Dad-Karan were standing and in a movement with accusation she scolded,
"Karan! I told you not to curse in front of her!" and poked her finger in his chest.

"Niki, be clam ok. It's just..."

"Mom," Kaya interrupted Karan giving a devilish smile and karan gave her a side look which means 'we will talk about this later.' "Dad was explaining me about how to remember history lessons."

"At five in the morning? Huh? Don't you both dare to lie."

"Ok, I will tell you the truth." Kaya took a long breath and said "Dad.. was..." she turned at her Dad and with a smile and said "He wanted to give you a suprise. And wanted my help."

Niki wasn't a fool to get along with that stupid lie.

"Really?" Niki didn't even got surprised by the answer, "sure, sure. A suprise of lots of chocolate in your drawer, right?"

Both Karan and Kaya looked at each other and then finally bowed their head in dismay. How could they even lie!

After all Niki have now known all their lies. It has been fifteen years after all. Kaya, their baby girl have surly grown up and have literally taken all the genes of parnk and lies from her Dad.

Now almost after fifteen years Niki knows when to trust their words.

"Kaya, are you gonna tell me or should I ban you from going to library?"

That was really a threat. Kaya, this girl really loves reading, and that is the only gene came from her mom. And if any place in this world that she loves the most is library.

"I was just reading the journey of your love life, Ma. " Kaya quickly spilled out in one breath, and when she realised what she said she quickly used her hand to shut mouth! And the precious journal fell down. Niki didn't even bother to look at the book.

"Reading? What do you mean reading?" Niki asked with her confused expression while Karan knew what will happen when she get her hand on his journal.

Karan had well managed to hide that book from Niki. He felt shy about how will she react about it. He knew she won't kill him for that, but she will surly be emotional. But, he thinks this time he should revile the hidden gem.

"Niki, actually I had an habit of writing diary. I started it when we were in college. And.."

"Of course, I know that. But what about reading?" Niki simply stated while Kaya and Karan looked at her with mouth agape.

Of course, she would knew, she is the one who would dust the house,and clean every corner of the house.

"Ma," after a movement Kaya slowly moved her hand that was hiding the book and showed her. "actually I suddenly got this book when I was searching for my book yesterday and ... But Ma, I didn't read the last part. How did you both got married! Please, please I wanna read it!!"

Niki thought she is going to faint right there. Her daughter who got the memory book of her father and now is demanding her mother to read more, that's too while she had been caught red handed! Gosh, she really is her daughter.

"Kaya, look it's bad habit.." before Niki could say Kaya was already turning the page

"Karan, tell her..."

"Let her read, you know I haven't wrote the honeymoon part!" That line got a blush from Niki and Karan got a hard punch in his chest!

Kaya was least interested in what was going on in her room she started to read again.

****
Karan's POV

And then when the most important thing that happened.

"Aren't you going to ask my permission? After all it's my sister you're going to marry." Nik really got a perfect time to tease and bully me. Yesterday I was a mute and today I want to be speechless! Superb!

"Like..?"

"Aren't you going to propose me? If you want to marry her, take my permission." He really is a cocky guy.

"Nik,!!" Tina and Niki shouted in unison.

"What? Did I said something wrong? After all she is my only sister. And you have already made her wait while she too had made me your personal postman! I demand my rights!" Nik was now behaving like a small kid who knows he could get what he wants by just crying for it

"Do, I really have to do that?" I turned my eyes towards everyone with a hope but soon it was crushed. What I saw made me feel like I'm have done biggest sin. They all were looking at Nik with sympathy. God!!

"Ok," I clasped my hand and took a step forward where Nik and Tina were standing. "Nik, my best friend and my future brother-in-law, I .. "

"Stop, I haven't given you permission to call me your brother-in-law .."

"Ok, ok, how about Sir?" He nodded and I continued, "I love your sister, and have been in love with her from God knows from when and now I'm standing here in front of you to ask for your permission to marry your beloved sister. I promise you to keep her happy, safe and most importantly not be lazy!"

"With your last line, I'm assured. Lazy girl like her can be handled by you. You proved it when you woke her up her stupid 'Early college mission!' and that's why I give you the permission."

"I think both of you can marry each other, rather than marrying me." Niki commented.

"Well, last time I checked my son isn't gay."

"Dad!!"

And that's how everything happened. At last with the permission of all I'm going to get marr..

"What about me, you haven't got my permission!" Niki and I stared at her bhabhi- Tina as she said those words.

As I was about to say anything she laughed and so did all while I and Niki just stood there not knowing what to do. Dad took the opportunity and declared the date, Niki's Mom and Dad were informed beforehand by my Dad.

I feel so lucky to have such a family! I took Niki's hand in mine and squeezed her hand.

******

Kaya turned the page to read more but came face to face to the book cover. The book completed???

"Dad!!!!! Have you written more journal????" Kaya shouted while Niki and Karan both smiled sitting on the sofa watching their wedding vedio.

"You never told me, you read my journal." Karan whispered to Niki.

"Cause you never wanted me too." Niki answered with a smile and kept her head on his shoulder.

Kaya was still searching for a new journal, that Karan never wrote.

Finally THE END
_________________________________

Happy Diwali And Happy New year to all my readers.

THANKS ALL!! thaxu all for your lovely support and love for this book! For all those who waited patiently and voted and commented, which motivated me to write more....

So, this is my third book that have been completed!

There will be no spin off or sequal of this book!

Will now be working on other book!!!

Till then Miss me 😉😉