Chp 20 A New prank!

(not edited and this is the second last chapter!) 🙄😅😣

Morning is always a new fresh start. A new beginning of the day. But for me today is the best morning and best day.

I have my best friend with me, my lover, my happiness and my family with me.

Last night was really interesting, I never thought I could get a suprise like this. Niki, I'm back to my Niki is back. I could see her, touch her, talk to her face to face and more importantly, have her with me 24X7 in front of me on our special day after almost four year!

Last night when her Brother caught us on bed laying on each other, I shivered in fear of what might he think.

"Nik, it's not what.."

"Leave it, I know both of you." Nik said still standing at the door while I immediately stood up in attention. I looked at him with little nervous look.  "Karan, you will only get two hours more, then you will move out. I don't want to interfere in your special day,but remember, she is my sister." He specifically pressed the word sister like a warning. While I just nodded.

When Nik left, I sat on the bed realising a sigh of relief. "He totally scared the shit out of me! " She laughed at my statement.

I saw her smile, the way she laughed. So long, it has been so long. "What are you staring at? Huh? Never saw a beautiful girl before?" She mischievously asked raising her eyebrows.

"I have. The one that's the most important and beautiful girl I have ever seen is You. " I replied and saw her pink staining her cheeks. She blushed. And after that we continued talking of anything and everything. How I spend my days there? How much we missed each other and all.

She is still on her bed,  while I'm in her room half sleeping beside her. I didn't even realised when sleep consumed us. Her hand is still clutching mine.

I admired her sleepy face. I couldn't resist and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She reacted by facing towards me and I smiled. I wanted to wake her up, but dared not to. She is always grumpy in morning. I just stared her when with a grown she slowly started to open her eyes. She rubbed her eyes with hand that was not holding mine.

"Good morning sunshine." I greeted her with my smile while she greeted back and again closed her eyes with smile on her lips getting closer to me. "Karan, I'm really waiting for you. Come back soon." She mumbled.

I looked at her confused about what she said.

I was about to wake her when the door of her room opened reveling Tina. She was looking fresh. "Good morning, Karan." She greeted with a smile.

"Karan, come back na..." Again Niki mumbled and Tina just sighed .

"Why is she..." Before I could question Tina said "it's her habit. After you left, she would call you in her sleep sometimes. First we too got worried but then we got used to it "

"Niki! Wake up. And get ready, Ronit is waiting for you downstairs." Tina told Niki to which she grunted.

"I'm giving you fifteen minutes or I'm telling him that you won't come."

"Ok, ok, bhabhi. I'm getting up." Niki answered still not opening her eyes.

I slowly pulled my hand back and quickly started to move down. Niki was still asleep. With a last look, and a crazy plan in my mind I left the room.

When I came down I saw Nik, Tina playing with a little toddler, and a man looking professional in his black suit.  They all were talking and smiling sitting on the chair around the small dining table.  While Nik was fully focused on his breakfast i could still knew he was listening all the conversation that was going on.