chp 17 "Why it have to be difficult"

(not edited)

We were just moving with our passports and luggage. Dad was still looking ahead while my eyes were shifting form my friends and boarding gate.

It was the movement when the thing happened what I didn't expected. Even you could see shoked expression on my friends face. Why just why it has to be so difficult.

"Just wait you mouse!" I heard the voice of the girl I can recognise Even in my dreams.

"I know we can't meet for 5 years but this is for you." I could hear Niki's voice that was still sad .

After a long minute I felt someone's arms around my waist that hugged me tight from behind. I was about to turn around but was stopped by Niki's voice.

"Don't turn please, we both know what will happen if we see each other." I remembered what I told her.

"Please don't come to sea off me at airport, Because if you came, I will not be able to go. I can't see you crying"

I saw my dad looking at me. His eyes showed disregard (indifferent) emotion in his eyes. But just then Niki's hand tighted around my waist and my hand automatically grabbed them.

"Karan, this is form me for you. I know I told you to listen Bluetooth, but I wanted to share this movement with you." I really wanted to turn around but I didn't. Nik, Tina, with Ram and Nirali were still were in the State of not knowing how to respond.

And that's when I heard something that created the turmiol of emotions in my heart. I didn't know how she did this. But she did. That's when I heard the announcement.

"This is form Niki for Karan." I heard the announcement.

And then it happend. The song played

"Pal kaisa pal
Pal mein jaaye phisal
Chaah ke bhi pakad paaun na
Pal kaisa pal
Pal mein jaaye phisal
Chaah ke bhi pakad paaun na"

It was the perfect lyrics for the situation se were facing. On the top it was in female version.

"khwahish hai itni si yaar
Der tak rukna abki baar
Pyaar ke lamhe ho'n hazaar
Unhi mein sadiyaan jee lungi main!"

"I will really come back to be yours." I replied between the tune.

"Ab tere bin mera
Zikr hi gum jaayega
Iss pal ko kass ke thaam lun
Hatheli se phir nikal jaaye na"

"I cherished this movement that will give me the strength till this five years. " I condoled her or I was consoling myself I don't know.

This day was my bestest and worst day of my life. And it was because Niki, Nik and my Dad.

Niki made my day good expressing her feeling and coming here.

While Nik and Dad told the worst dialogue making my heart skip.

"You broke the bro code Karan! Niki you are coming with me right now." It was from Nik.

"We are not coming back karan." Dad said still looking emotionless. "We gonna stay there."

"Of course not!" Niki and my voice shouted in unison. Niki stood ahead of me hiding me. "You are not taking him from me."

"Dad, I want you to ask something." Dad looked at me to continue.

"Why don't you stay in India, at our home, with me?" I questioned.

When dad didn't answered i replied "Cause it brings back the memories of mom back?" Dad took a deep breath and I continued "Right? Cause when you come back you feel her fragrance still in the house, you still remember her voice and her presence in each and every corner."

"Karan..." I stopped him between he could continue.

"If you can't let go your love Even after..." It was hard for me to say the next part "Even after She is no... no more alive?"

"Dad, how can you or Nik aspect me to leave love, when I know we can't stay apart from each other." I explained. "And Nik, can you Tina and live without eachother when you know that you both love each other?" I questioned looking straight in his eyes though Niki was still standing in front of me, securing me.

"Mr. Rajput, this is the final announcement." We heard the announcement.

Niki grabbed my hand without even turning and I secured mine in her.

"Karan, do you really know what love is? May be it's just teenage attraction." Then he faced all of us and questioned "What is your definition of love?" Dad didn't even bothered about the flight.

There were various answer by my friends.

"Love is friendship."

"Love is understanding"

"Love is a feeling"

"Love is a person you can't let go"

"Love is be definition of Karan and me, like you loved your wife, like Nik love Tina, like Ram love Nirali....if you want to define love then you couldn't find words. It just happens. Even if it's Teenage love, love is love. Why to ask?" Niki told with lot's of confidence.

"One would understand love with time. And they will know how to move ahead. Let Niki and me find our love. Our true love in us." I said.

Niki turned finally and her eyes met mine. "Even if you and I are miles apart, I will always be yours and you will always be mine."

I just kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes like she was Cherishing this movement.

"I love you" we said in unison.

When I turned to board the flight I didn't saw my dad and my friends. It was just me with Niki.

I smiled, to which Niki gave me questioning look.

"At last it happed. " I said happily.

" What do you mean?" Niki was still looking at me with confused expression but I just hugged her tight embracing her in my arms.

__________________________________

OK, GUYS WE ARE NEAR TO THE ENDING!

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK STAR AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE SURELY WELCOMED!!

AND YES SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE 😣😣