Chapter Three.

Morning came quickly and today was a whole new start for Sally-Ann.
She had risen out of be.d feeling really refreshed, strenched her legs, then quickly got changed into a floral beach dress and headed out to the kitchen to join Luke and Karen.

Karen was already up cooking some bacon and eggs qnd Luke was at the end of the table reading the morning paper when she walked in.
"Morning, sleep well?" Luke asked placing his paper down in front of him. " Slept like a baby," she answered, as she took a seat next to him. " That's good.... coffee?"he asked picking up the fresh pot on the table. " I won't say no," she smiled at him.

" Mmm, something smells really good." " Bacon and egss - would you like some?"Karen offered. " Very much so, I'm starving,"Sally-Ann told her. " Here you go then and don't worry, Skyanne already had hers and flew outside to play," Karen told her, as she handed her a plate. "Thank-you very much Karen, this is the best meal I've had in days," she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"So what's the master plan of attack today?" Luke asked. "Not really sure... I thought Karen and I could head into town and check the shops out, as Skyanne and myself need a few thing's. Plus while I'm in town, I thought I'd check out some vans,"Sally-Ann answered.
" About that - Karen and I were talking earlier on and we would really like it if you would stay here with us until you find yourself your dream home." "Oh I couldn't do that, I'd feel like I was putting you guys out," she said. " Don't be silly, we wouldn't have it any other way and besides.... it would be so much better living here than in a crappy caravan park with a young child. At least here, Skyanne will have a yard to play in and it gives Karen the chance to get to know her niece better. Also, it would make us feel more at ease knowing your okay and safe,"Luke added.

" Well I guess if you put that way, then consider me your new roomie,"Sally-Ann smiled.
"Welcome to your new place roomie, it's going to be great having you both here," Karen said giving her a bear hug.

Half an hour later, the girl's had finally found a parking spot at the Reitman Bay's shopping centre, parked up and headed towards the main entrance of the building.

Sally-Ann went into a variety of shops grabbing new clothes, shoes, pj', some dolls for Skyanne to play with and grabbed a few things for herself that she needed. In " La-Sandras fashion," both girls brought themselves a new dress to wear to dinner with a matching handbag and shoes. Oncevthey paid for everything, they went and grabbed a coffee.

"Wow girl, you sure do know how to shop. Look at all these packages! " " I did say both Skyanne and myself needed a few thing's, "Sally-Ann told her. "A few thing's, that's an understatement if I ever heard one, " Karen laughed.
Twenty minutes later, they were heading home.

"My, what's all this? "Luke asked as he watched the girls carrying all the bags in and placing them down on the coffee table.
" Just a few things Skyanne and I needed." "Well if that's a few things, I'd hate to see what a lot is,"Luke said teasing her.
"Oh ha,ha,ha,Luke made a funny,"Sally-Ann said taking a seat.
"Phew, I'm beat. Never realized until now just how bloody big Reitman Bay shopping centre is..... my poor fucken feet hurt!"Karen statted as she threw herself down in the closet chair. " Oh your so dramatic Karen," Sally-Ann teased.

"How a cold about a cold drink anyone while I'm up?" Luke asked. " Love one thanks." "Make that two thanks, " Sally-Ann called out to him. " Here you go, "he said handing them both a cola. "Okay, so what's the plan now?"he added.
"I'm thinking maybe we could watch a couple of movies to fill in the time before we have to take Skyanne to Bettys, and then get ourselves ready for tonight.," Karen suggested. " Not a bad idea, I'll go grab us some chips, then we're all set to go," Luke said as he went to the kitchen, grabbed the chips and started emptying them into the bowl.
"Right to go now,"he said placing the bowl down on the coffee table as he took a seat.