Chapter twenty-eight

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling ,ight all over the land and the white clouds. Sally-Ann  quickly jumped out of bed, went had a shower, got dressed and went to call Mr and Mrs Young to see if tbey could watched Skyanne  for the next two weeks cause something unexpected  had came up. Mrs Young asured her it was fine.

After getting off the phone,  Sally-Ann pulled her small suitcase out of the bottom of her cupboard and started  piling in what she needed for the next two weeks away.

Within the next half an hour, she was heading out the door.

Dead on  9:30am Sally-Ann  pulled up out the front  of Steven's  place, parked her car and went to ring the door bell.
Opening it up Steven smiled at her and told her he really thought she was going to change her mind and not show up.
Sally-Ann  admitted  she was thinking  about bailing out, but then thought tgat wouldn't be  the right thing to do, so here she was.
Steven just smiled at her and told her he was glad she didn't  bail.

When they had finished  their coffee, Steven grabbed his bag and started heading out towards his car and Sally-Ann  suggested  they take her car  so no-one saw it sitting at his place and handed him the keys to her corvette.

Four hours later they finally arrived at the resort,  parked the car, than went inside and Steven paid for the room.

Once in their room, Sally-Ann took a quick look around the room and fell in love with it.
There on the wall above  the bed , they had and oil painting  of the beach and the lighting in the room was dim.
Sally-Ann  took in a deep breath and said she loved the  place.

Steven smiled and told her, he had never been here before, that this was his first time here ever. He told her he had strolled across this restort  while he was searching the Internet and that he wanted  something special,  something tremendous,  something  miraculous,   breath-taking for both of them. " But most of all I want to sweep you off your feet."

When they both had finished  setting up their room, Steven suggested  they take a walk long the beach.

The high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky, palm trees swayed  gently in  the breeze in the warm tropical  sunshine and the fresh air filled their lungs and they both felt refreshed  and exhilarated.

Walking on abit further down the beach  they came across a fascinating  little hut all done up in a Hawaiian  beach style. It had  coloured glass balls hanging from the front deck, lovely flower baskets, dream catches in evry shape and size. The hut even had a place where you  could buy a drink, something to eat , all  while you sat back and enjoyed the view.

They both sat down and Steven ordered  them both a mytre inside a pineapple. "Cheers,"  he said holding up his drink.

Looking out at the ocean, Sally-Ann  watched a whole of young people  wind surfing and doing  summersaults  in mid air and she said to Steven that it's pretty amazing what they can do on those damn things, but she on the other hand couldn't  even stand on one without falling face first into the water every single time.
Steven laughed when she told him about the time when Luke had tried to teach her.

After finishing  there drinks, they made there way back to the Restort  to freshen up before tea.
While Sally-Ann  was in the shower, Steven  ordered room service. He than set the room  up with tea- lights, placed flowers on the table and a bottle of bubbly.

When Sally-Ann walked out, she was blowen away by what he had done.
"What's  all this?" she asked.
Steven told her that he wanted to make their first night at the Resort  special, so be brought a bottle of bubbly  and ordered  for room service.