EPILOGUE...

Seven months later after Steven and Sally-Ann  were married, they welcomed their twins Savanna and Sylas into the world.

Looking  at the twins, Mrs Young said, " My they have growen since our last visit. How old are they now?"

Two months today, Steven told his mother.
Mrs Young just smiled as she looked at her Grandkids, than told Steven she couldn't  wait for the news when both Luke and Karen's babbies were born.
Than she asked how Skyanne  was with the twins and Steven told his mother she was like a mother hen, watching over them whenever they cried and she helped her mother out  all tbe time.

Suddenly  the phone rang and Sally-Ann  called out that she's got it. As she picked up the phone, she heard Luke on the other end...
"I'm  finally a Dad, Karen just had the babbies.... A boy and a girl who we named Tara-lee and Taylor. Who'd ever thought  I'd be blessed with such a beautiful fiancé  and two beautiful  children," he said before he hung up and went back to be  with Karen andnthe babbies.

After hanging up the phone Sally-Ann  went and shared the good new with everyone.

Just then  there was a knock on the front door, Steven got up to answer it. As he opened the front door, two police officers  stood there and asked  him if he was Steven Young.
"Yes I am,  what's  this all about?" he asked puzzled.

The office's  asked if he happened  to know one Amanda  Roberts  by any chance.
Steven looked at them both and asked what she's  gone and done now.

"She hasn't  done anything..... we would just likevto inform you that there's  been a terrible  car accident involing a drunk driver who ran into Amanda's  car. I'm sorry too have to inform you - but she didn't  make it."