Chapter Fifteen...

Back at work Tony asked about Sally-Ann's weekend.

"It was marvelous. My housemate  Luke took me out to this fancy little restaurant  called "La-Kussrow."  It was simply devine and the food was to die for. Saturday was spent at the beach having a picnic  lunch with both my housemates and my little girl and yesterday we spent all day at the Twidale Zoo, " Sally-Ann  told Tony.

"Wow, sounds  to me like you had a rather interesting  weekend. Twidale Zoo  is lovely. I took the wife and kids there last lot of school hoildays and the kids loved it," Tony said.

"Skyanne  loved very moment  of it, particularly  the lart where she got to hold a koala and have her photo taken. At one stage there, it didn't  look like she was going to hand the Koala back. I honestly  thought she was going to take off with the damn thing...... The look she shot the lady Zoo keeper, was enough to say it all," Sally-Ann  statted.

"That's the most funniest thing I've ever heard. Did she end up handing it back?" Tony asked.
"In the end yes," Sally-Ann  laughed.

Twenty minutes  later,  Sally-Ann  was already to get started and Tony clicked away on his camera.

"Nice, very nice pose... hold it there. Beautiful, just beautiful..... turn a little more to the left. Yep that's  it- hold it there. Lovely," he said clicking away.

By 4pm, Tony called it a day, packed his equipment away and they soon left.
Sally-Ann  decided she would stop in at Buttigleg Tavern for a cold one before heading home.

After parking her car and locking it up, she grabbed  her handbag and headed inside to order herself a drink. Sbe went grabbed  herself a seat, when all of  sudden from out of no-where she heard," Well fancy running into you here if all places Miss Neil."

"OhGod No, nottoday please, " she thought too herself as she asked," What the hell do you want Amanda? "

"I see lover-boy isn't  with you. Did he suddenly  get sick of your boring ass?"

"For your information  Miss big mouth, I happen to be on my way home from work. You know, that tiny little thing that helps you pay your bills-  called a job..... Oh thats right, silly me, I forgot you wouldn't  know what it's  like to work. Your only good at one thing and thats being a Gold Digger and sitting on your  fat ass sucking on a damn glass of wine all bloody day,  batten your eye-lids at any man who happens to walk past you. And for the record AMANDA,  Luke and I are just friends. So keep your filthy  trailer  trash mouth shut and stop frothing at the mouth, otherwise I might be forced into calling the pound to give you your shot," Sally-Ann  said finishing off her drink  and placing it back dow  on the table in front of herself.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Amanda  sneered  at her.

"Nothing but the obvious, " Sally-Ann  said getting  up and heading for  the  main entrance.

"That's  right, run along now and go play your little jealousy  game  your trying to pull on Steven..... But Iam telling you now it wont work one bit And you want to know why?  Because he loves me not you, " she shouted.

"Are you sure about that, cause  if you were,  you wouldn't  be standing here attacking me like you are," Sally-Ann  threw back at heras she kept walking.

"I'm 100 percent  certain about it Miss Neil, why else would Steven ask me to marry him?  Oh, got your attention  now haven't  I!" she said.

"Your lying," Sally-Ann  said as she came to a complete stop, spun around and starred Amanda  in the eyes.

"Am I now.... then how on earth do you explain this huh?" she said holdingbup her left hand and flashing her a big chunky diamond ring on her ring finger.