Chapter Twenty-six

In the morning Sally-Ann  was up getting herseldf ready for work when Karen walked into the kitchen and asked how her bussiness deal went last night  and Sally-Ann  quickly  told her it went really well, thanked her for looking after Skyanne  for her and was soon out the door heading to work

All week she threw herself into her work and  by the  time the weekend  got here, she was more than happy to stay at home and laze by the pool with her daughter.

Just as she reached fornher drink, she heard  Karen call out her name.
"Out the back,"  she called out.

Karen walked around the back with her parents right behind her.
"Good afternoon  dear, beautiful  place you have here," Mrs Young told her.

As the afternoon seemed to go by really quickly, Sally-Ann  suggested that they all stay the night  and have their  first family  meal dinner together. Mrs Young  said she didn't want to  put her out and Sally-Ann  asured her that she has plenty of room for everyone.

As the night went on, they all enjoyed their meal and sat around chit-chatting for hours, then at 10pm they all called it a night.

During the week  ahead, Sally-Ann  stopped in at the local shop to grab a few things, then on her way home she stopped for a coffee and a bite to  eat. Just as she sat down at the nearest table  she heard  Amanda  yell out at the top of her lungs ," Oh look, it's the litttle bitch that goes running back to her ex - my partner and spins bullshit to him about me."

Sally-Ann  just bursted out laughing at her and told her she was deranged.
That set Amanda  right off, but before she got the chance to say another word, Steven had walked  up behind her  and told her it was best she moved on. Amanda  flashed a fake smiled and told him  she was only talking to her, no drama. Sally-Ann  looked up at her and told her to fuck off and go get a life while she's  at it.

Amanda  looked at her and said,"You think your so smart dont you....  but mark my word Sally-Ann,  your going to pay for this. And here's  a new flash - I'm pregnant with Stevens only child!"

Sally-Ann  couldn't  contain  herself, she bursted out in fits of laughter,  looked her straight in the eyes and   said, " Oh your good, your really good, but I happen to know for a fact your lying."
Amanda  stoped in her tracks and  and told ber she knew jack shit about her.
Sally-Ann  placed her  elbows on the table, rested her chin on her hands as she  looked straight at her and told her she shouldn't  be to sure about that,  as she went into fine detail about Amanda  and all  her lies she had spun. Starting with this so called pregnancy.

She looked at Amanda  and told her that she knows she can't  fall pregnant  due to complations she had when she was 14 and pregnant with her first baby and that if she had off ended up having that child, it would be about 17 now; making  her 31.
Amanda looked at her and told her she didn't know  what she was talking about.

Sally-Ann   just pushed on further, smiled at her and said," Oh and this one is my personal favorite. .... how about all the endless affairs you've had?? Go on tell him Amanda. "
"Shut up,  just shut up!" she yelled.
"Oh my BAD, did I just let the cat out of the bag. Not so smitten now are we," Sally-Ann  challenged.

The whole time Steven stood there not believing what he just heard. The whole time Amanda  just lied to him. He turned to face Sally-Ann  and asked where she had gotten all that information  from. She told  him she had over heard a few men talking about her in the bar and that she had even seen it with her own two  eyes.