Chapter twenty-nine.

The sun rose  in a pool of  crimson and gold, spilling light over the land and the white clouds.
The day looked promising. Steven had roo  serciebring some breakfast up to their room, just as Sally-Ann  crawled out of bed and went sat at the table.

Today Steven was taking her snorkeling,  followed by parsailing,  a nice lunch and dancing later on.

After breakfast  tbey grabbed what they needed  for the day and started   making there way down to the beach.

Grabbing themselves  some flippers  and a snorkel,  they both headed  into the beautiful  crystal clear water. 
Steven pointed out  the colorful coral and the fish.  Everything  looked  amazing, all the fish of every  shape, size and color  you could possibly  imagined swam in groups  past them. Sally-Ann  couldn't  believe  her eyes with what she saw, she never imagined  it could  be  so beautiful.

Not much longer after, they took their flippers and snorkel  back to the little hut near the lagoon, then went to the boat to try  parsailing.
Sally-Ann  looked at Steven and said,"Here goes nothing," as the boat suddenly took off and raised her high in the air.
She could let out a screamed,  than she bursted out laughing. She could see for miles and miles, and the view from up there was  absolutely beautiful.

After lunch, they went  back to their room to freshen up, but Steven had other things on his mind.
Kissing Sally-Ann  passionately,  Steven fumbled with the motel door, kicking it open with his foot, they both stumbled through it.
As the kiss deepened,  they tore bits of clothing off each other as they made their way to the bathroom.
Sally-Ann  took his heavey shaft between her slender fingers and a ripple of anticipation  almost knocked her sideways.
Her breathing quickend ascshe played with him, enjoying the power she felt as he moved in her hands.

He controlled his surging response.
They showered together under the jets of the water  that felt like warm rainfall. Halfway through, he switched off the jets and explored every inch of her with his hand and his mouth while she stood with the water drying on her, back pressed against the cool tiles, eyes closed, savouring every sweet lick.
Whenhe brought his mouth against the damp mound of her femininity,  she parted her legs and let his tongue driveher to such dizzy heights that could no longer contain the scorching orgasm that just seemed to go on  and on and on as he kept his mouth firmly pressed against her, tasting her as she came.

Steven than scooped her up in his arm's  and carried her to the bedroom.  She leaned in and kissed him, slowly, thoroughly,  gratefully, and he felt the most uncommon  sensations  rise and whirl about him. Then she was rocking against him, partly drawn by his insistend hands, but following a rhythm all her own.  Steven bucked up in time with each swing of her hips, rejoicing in the little circling movements she made that prolonged  the ecstasy  of their joining.
Steven urged her faster and she complied with that little shimmy of her hips that drove him harder and wilder against her.
Till finally he could take no more, despite  his determination  to please her first. His climax erupted monumentally,  throbbing so hard his head whirled, but the eupheria of losing himself inside Sally-Ann.
He grabbed the back of her head, kissing her with such passion he shook with it. Then he felt the clutch of her orgasm  around him and the bliss of it undid him.

On the second last day at the resort,  Steven had a surprise in stall for Sally-Ann.
He had set up a very romantic lunch, laying outca picnic  blanket underneath the shade of a cherry blossom  tree.
It was a beautiful  day, the sun  shone brilliantly  and the water in  the pond glittered invitingly.
Sally-Ann  was amazed by Stevens romantic  side and lapped  up every  moment of it.