Chapter Eleven. ...

"Good morning,  ready for your first day of work atnyour new job?" Karen  asked as she took a sip of her coffee.
"I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous,  but other than that.... yes I guess Iam."
"Take a deep breath  and breathe; you'll be fine," Luke  told her as he took a seat at the end of the table.

"Guess I'd better make a move.  Thanks for watching Skyanne  for me. I hope to be home by 6. Can you please  make sure Skyanne  does her chores and has a bath by 5pm? "
"Not a problem. Have a good day and we will see you laater on,"  Luke  answered.

Twenty minutes  later, Sally-Ann parked the corvette  out the front of Freeman's,  locked it and headed  on inside. Walking into the building, she was greeted by Mr Horn. " Morning, ready for your  first day of work here at Freeman's? "  he asked.
"Sure am," she smiled. " Great,now let's  get you down to the hair and make-up department  shall we, than get you started on your first layout for the day. Please follow me," he said leading the way.

"Niles, this is  Sally-Ann  Neil, the new girl I was telling  you about."
"Hi welcome aboard," he said extending his hand out for her to shake. "Please to meet you," she said shaking his hand.
"Same, your gojng to love it here darl,  we're all a friendly bunch.  Now take a seat and we'll get started."
"I'll leave you  you to it then.  Once your finished, Niles will take you over to meet Tony and he'll explan what needs to be done. I hope you enjoy your first day here, and welcome  aboard Miss Neil," Mr Horn siad heading back to his office.

Half an hour later, Sally-Anns  hair and make-up was done and Nikes walked her over to her first photo shoot.
"Tony, this is the new girl Sally-Ann  Neil, Sally-Ann  this is our camera man Tony."  "Pleas to met you Miss Neil. We' e got so much to do today in a very short time frame, so let's get  started shall we," Tony said grabbing his equipment.

Click,click, click went the camera. "Thats it, hold that pose....beautiful,  just beautiful, " he said snapping away on his camera.
"Love that pose sweetheart,  hold it right there,"  he said moving his camera aroundnin all different angles and snapping  away.

They worked on sleepwear, swim wear,the latest fashion and summer wear before Tony called it a wrap and asked Sally-Ann  to join him for lunch as away to welcome her aboard.

Driving towards a little cafe o Maybell street Tony asked," So tell me what got you into modeling and how long have you being it for?"
"My best friend Karen always use to joke and say  to me that I sould take up modeling because I'd be good at it. So a year after my daughter was born,  I packed up and tried my luck over in Paris. I was 15 yrs old when I started out and have been modeling now for 4yrs, until recently  when my old boss decided to shut  there  doors for good and move onto something else. And well here Iam," she smiled.

"Wow, that's  an amazing  story and you know what? Your friend was right....you're  a born natural  at what you do Sally-Ann,  dont ever doubt that sweetheart, "Tony said as he pulled into a parking bay out the front Julius  Cafe.

"Here we are, Julius Cafe, the best damn burgers  in town, mark my word, your goingmto love it, " he told her.

Once inside they took a seat  and within 5 mins they were chowing down on there burgers.
"Gosh I'm going to need to go for a very hardcore workout after eatting this, but God it taste so bloody good,"Sally-Ann said. 
"Don't  say I didn't  warn you," he laughed.

"You were saying before,  you have anlittle girl. How old is she?" Tony asked picking up his drink.
"Yes I did. Her name is Skyanne  and she is 5 and a half yrs old. I've beeb raising her on my own and at the moment  I'm staying with my two best friends till I buy myself a place of my own," she told him.