Chapter Thirty.

Six pm the following evening, Sally-Ann  meet Steven at his place and they both headed to Reitman Bay  Tavern for  dinner.
The food was  great and the  band was pumping.  Steven asked Sally-Ann for a dance  and as he glided  her across the floor,  he twirled  her around, than pulled her in for a kiss, just as Luke walked through the front entrance with Karen.

"Um maybe we  should go somewhere  else," Karen  suggested.
Luke turned to her and gave her  a weird look as he told her maybe they should just go over and say hello, but Karen told him that  wasn't  a good idea. Than said to him surly he knew this was bound to happen sooner or later... it was just a matter of when.

After finishing  eatting, Luke went to order both Karen and himself a drink, but as  he got to the bar area, he spotted Sally-Ann  coming out if the ladies room.

Luke couldn't  help himself, he looked at her and said, "Well isn't  this a pleasant  surprise? "
Sally-Ann was shocked  as she asked what he was doing here, but he turned the tables on her and said he could ask her the same thing.... but  actions  spoke louder than words and it was clear to see  that this whole time she was still in love with Steven.

Her heart broke as she said to him it was not her intention to hurt him, that she told him right from the start  she didn't want  to get involed. That he always knew in the back of his mind that her heart only belonged to Steven. She told him she was sorry, but it was the truth.

"I love you Luke; but I'm NOT in love with you.....I'm truly sorry, but I did tried to tell you."

He stormed off as he mumbled  something under his breath.

Heading back  to her table, she took  a seat next to Steven,  picked up her glass  and quickly downed her drink and bang the empty glass back down on the table.  "Bit thirsty we are? " Steven asked.
"You might say that."   He looked at her puzzling  and asked if she were okay and she told him, it had been a long day.

Ten minutes  later Steven pulled up in his driveway,  turned to Sally-Ann and asked her if she would join him in  nightcap.
After the coffee, they moved to the lounge-room  and chit-chatted for awhike and watched telly. Snuggled up against Steven, Sally-Ann  soon dozed off.

On the other side of town, Karen noticed a big change  in Luke and asked him if he didn't  by any chance have words with Sally-Ann,  cause when she left the Tavern with Steven, she looked a bit pissed off.
He told her he might have said something to her...  Karen just  shook her head at him and told him, he just couldn't  let sleeping dogs lay, he just had to go open his mouth. Surly you could see Luke that she just wasn't  into you the way you wished her to be. All the signs were there looking you right in the face.... The non sex relationship  would have had to tell you something she pointed out to him.

Luke gave her that look as if to say drop the conversation,  he's  had enough. So she dropped it.

In the morning Steven had made breakfast  in bed in Sally-Ann  and placed the tray down in front of her. She looked up at him, smiled and  said, "Let me guess... I fell asleep  on that blastered lounge  again.?"
He just laughed and and said yes she did.

When she  had finished  her breakfast and got up out bed, Steven smiled at her and said," You have no clue what I wanna do to you right now."  Mmm interesting  thought, she teased.
"I could kiss you right now."    "Oh just shut up already and do it than, don't  just stand there thinking about it - come lay one on me," she said teasing him.

That was the invite he was waiting for and in a matter of seconds, he had Sally-Ann  in his arm's  kissing her. It was a plundering  and ruthless kiss and his hands sld up her waist to her breast.  Steven's  hand cupped her breast and the fire of need within him raged higher.
"This has to go,"he said tugging on her dress, but it didn't  yield.
"Settle there tiger," she coaxed. "Grrrr," he said as he finally undid the strap on her dress and she wriggled out of it.
Steven threw it to the floor, then his fingers hooked into the strings of her lace panties and she gasped as he pulled. The sound of ripping stiches as erotic as the expression  on his handsome face. Then with wild  words he thrust into her, making her gasp and press her fingernails into his back. The erratic  thumping of desire explode widly inside her as she moved with him, taking him deeper as he claimed her, harder and faster. It was explosive, wild,but completely wonderful.