Chapter 1

Diya's POV

"Diya get up or you will be late" shouted my mother . Ugh i hate Monday mornings.

"I am up mum"  i replied groggily.

Well let me introduce myself. I am Diya mehra , 23 year old, soon to be Mrs Diya Malhotra. Yup you heard it right i am getting married in 2 months , oh joy( note the sarcasm) .

I mean com'on , i am getting married to a person i don't even know. Well what do you expect , its India and it is  common here to do arrange marriage.
I am not saying its a bad thing or something , its just i wanted to fall in love first but before i could do that my parents drop the bomb of arrange marriage on me.

It's not like they forced me for marriage if i don't want to get married then they will drop this matter but i don't want to disappoint my parents and i am 100 % sure that they will find the best husband for me. So i said yes and we can always fall in love after marriage as well right.

So here i am getting ready for office.
Yes i work in Rohan enterprises as a finance manager. And the best part is that my in-laws have no problem with me working.

I look at the wall clock and saw that i have 45 minutes to get ready for work.

After half an hour

"Mom i am going " i shouted going downstairs and running straight to the front door.

"Stop right there young lady" scream my mother sternly coming out of the kitchen.

"Have your breakfast first , then you can go" told my mother turning around to again go in the kitchen.

"But mum i am getting late , i will _" i was saying but cut off by my mom in between

"Breakfast now!" Mom said sternly . Giving me don't-you-dare-say-a-word eyes.

I stomped my feet going to the dinning table. I found my dad and older brother sitting and having breakfast. I can say they were enjoying the scolding i was getting from mom . As amusement was clear in my father's eyes and my brother was trying hard not to laugh as i gave him a stink eye .

"Hey baby sis did you enjoy the scolding " my brother said amusingly.

"Good morning princess" my dad said

" Morning dad" i said to my dad giving him a kiss on his cheek and ignoring my brothers comment.

I took my seat sitting next to my brother  and whispered "i think i should tell mom and dad about your girlfriend huh" i said in his ear giving him a kiss on his cheek and sitting straight.

All amusement left his eye as he gave me a glare saying don't-you-dare with his eyes . As i gave him a smirk or atleast tried to

"Whats going on with you too" ask my mom as she gave us our plates.

"Nothing mom just teasing each other" said my brother before i could open my mouth.

"Alright  kids now have your breakfast silently" said mom.

After breakfast my dad get up and gave mom and me a kiss on forehead and went to his office .

"Come on I will drop you to your office " said my brother getting up and giving mom a hug and going outside . I also said my bye to mom and went outside to see my brother in his car waiting outside for me .

I went and sit in his car after few minutes he drop me off to my office and gave a kiss on my forehead and drove to his workplace.

I went inside and greet my colleagues and friends and went into my office.

Let's  the day begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

I hope you guys like the chapter

Please vote and comment😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂