Journal Entry:Rose Dononvan

Jessie asked me to write in this notebook, he said he thought it was dumb at first but he's strangely attached to it. He said it might help me with my current "predicament". Might as well give it a shot.

I'm a Sagittarius, I like comic books and manga, I also make a mean mac and cheese! This stuff is pretty generic so I guess I'll get a little deeper then.

Being born into a poor family is really hard on a kid but I feel like it builds character. Helped me become self-sufficient and know the value of money. But having parents who fight all the time I can't find a positive thing about that. They weren't always like this, when I was really young they were in love and even though they didn't have a lot it didn't matter.

But that really changed when my dad's brother died when I was four. He got lung cancer, probably from his nicotine addiction, and before he died he told my dad that he and my mom had an affair after I was born. That broke something in my dad, and he was never able to really grieve his brother. He was never able to look at my mom with love again, he felt betrayed but he didn't want to abandon me so he stayed.

My mom never apologized but I have a feeling she's sorry by the way she looks at him. It doesn't matter it doesn't change the fact that they always fight. I'm just glad I don't have any siblings so they don't have to deal with this.

I missed Jessie and was worried about him a lot. He used to be the one to comfort me about this stuff, letting me stay at his house, being there for me.

I used to have a crush on him when we were young but as we grew up he never showed that he felt the same so I eventually gave up. I've talked to him about it and we can look back and laugh about it together. Travis on the other hand, I knew for a little less time, he's one of my closest friends but sometimes he's such an asshole. He's the brother I would want if my parents had another kid but again I'm glad they didn't.

When Jessie came back I was ecstatic that he was okay even if he launched me into the air. When we left for the first period though something weird happened when I hugged him. He pushed me away...he's never done that before and I'm worried he's hurting more than he lets on. I don't blame him, he did just go through something really terrible.

I guess that's enough of an introduction, time to get into the "predicament". It started in chemistry, I started to feel sick and I put my head down and watched the lit Bunsen burner the teacher was using in her demonstration. The more I focused on it though the more I was able to really feel it, I was starting to get warm and that's when it happened. I moved it in the direction I was thinking of!

When I went to go tell the guys, they didn't look like they believed me but I had at least hoped they'd give me the benefit of the doubt. To be fair who listens to a wacked out girl going on about how she can move fire with her mind...right? Travis and i have been fighting a lot recently and I guess this was the boiling point for him, he told me to live in reality. I don't know why but I guess something as little as that was enough to set me off. Literally. I set off the fire alarm after bursting into flames. The weirdest part was that it didn't even hurt! I just felt really warm, does this mean I'm immune to fire?