Journal entry:Jessie Cruz

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit this week. A giant spider guy, a guy who ripped his own face off, and a guy who can apparently survive being burned alive. I thought maybe I had hit the ceiling for weird shit, that was until I saw a guy shoot lightning. Go figure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful, if he hadn't I would have become some monsters lunch. I'm just a bit preoccupied thinking about what the hell is going on.  For example, my best friends favorite band has superpowers, and to top it all off they are the weirdest bunch of adults I've ever met. Toby and Akita are by far the weirdest of them all.

It probably is why they get along so well, makes sense since they are married. I didn't expect that but I'm sure Travis knew that about that already. Sarah seems alright and it looks like she has met Mia before as well. She does seem a bit bloodthirsty, which doesn't bode well for the others.

I wonder if they are safe yet, whatever they are going through must be way better than this. At least they have Travis, he's always been good in these kind of situations.

I wish I had him here with me, instead I'm stuck with the Mr. Echo and tongue guy. At least Lucas is here.

He reminds me a lot of what my brother told me my dad was like. I never really got to hear much about my dad from my mom, whenever she was sober enough to tell me stories anyway, so whenever Daniel told me about him I always listened.

He sounded like a good man, I'm sad I never got to meet him but I'm glad I got to hear about him even if it was just bits and pieces.

Just like Rose and Travis, I have my own set of parental issues. That's probably how we became so close so young.

Wow excuse me, babbling on and on about things that are so boring. I mean for Christ's sake I should be screaming about this monster we cooked. Well at least I know that my hate for cats is justified.

To be honest I didn't think this is how I would spend my night, covered in monster blood with a bunch of screaming adults. Definitely more exciting than being at home playing games all night.

Nevertheless hanging out with a guy who has a gun that shoots lightning is pretty cool. I wonder how the others are doing?