Chapter 1

( the picture above is Elijah Ubidi and Sinar Ubidi: our main boy characters! Of course, it is drawn by me  ) 

---------

  In a dark, small room, there is some sunlight infiltrated into the room. There are a bunch of different tools for torturing hanged or placed on the wall and the table. Some of the tools on the floor are full of blood. At the moment, there's an old butler, using a whip hitting the blue-haired boy who is hanging on the stone wall. The boy's body is full of injuries that are bleeding, but he's not screaming nor yelling in pain. Instead, he just kept quiet, looking down at the ground, as if he already get used to this. 

  After an hour, the butler puts down the torturing tool in his hand, he slowly bows

 " Young lord Elijah, today's training on torturing is over... you may go and take care of your injuries now and prepare for the next training. " 

  Elijah looks away from the butler, coughs out some blood. The next moment, He breaks the chain that ties on his wrist and ankle. He lands on the ground, took the shirt that placed on the table with torturing tools, slowly wears it and walked out of the room without looking at the butler. 

  Inhale

  Exhale 

  Inhale 

  Exhale 

  As Elijah walked out of the room,  he slowly breathes in some fresh air, slowly walking towards the grand house for the main family.  He keeps looking around the forest while he's walking towards the house. Although he had been living in this mansion ever since he was born, he is still amazed by how big and gorgeous the Ubidi mansion is. The Ubidi mansion is mainly separated into 3 areas. Firstly, the area for the main family, there's their house and a few gardens. There's a forest connects to the area for the butlers. In the butler's area, there's a house for the butlers to work, train and live in. In the last area, there's a small, old wooden house for the branch family, where Elijah lives in. 

He looks up and stopped walking, seeing birds flying in the sky freely. 

 ' Freedom... ' he daze. 

  "Are you done with training today?" a boy with red-brownish hair suddenly appears at Elijah's back. 

  Elijah slowly turns his head and looks at his only friend in his life - Sinar, who is using his arms wrapping around Elijah's neck.  

Sinar is the third son of Ubidi's main family. He is the same year as Elijah, a cousin who is a few months older than him.

  "I still have to practice martial arts... what about you?" the blue-haired boy lowered his head and replied gently.

  "I'm going to do the torturing training now..." Hearing this answer, Elijah immediately looked at Sinar and looked at him with concern.

  "Don't worry! See, I'm going to be fine because you are fine too! " He smiled at me.

  " That doesn't make any sense... " Elijah slight pouts. On the other hand, Sinar gazed at Elijah's injuries. Sinar lightly poked on Elijah's new injury on the stomach, Elijah winced as he starts coughing blood. 

  " Hey, are you ok? " Sinar anxiously asked, " sorry I didn't know that the injuries are that bad. " Sinar apologizes. Elijah raised his trembling hand, showing that he's fine. 

  " Damn Giles

  " Damn Giles... what had the stupid old butler done to you in the torturing training? He's definitely overdoing it... just because you are from the branch family... doesn't mean they can... " 

  " Is fine... I get used to this... " I sighed and stops him to continue his sentence. " I'll help you to ask for permission to skip your mission today. " 

" It's fine... I can still do my missions. " Elijah states while Sinar is still trying to persuade him, until... 

  " Young lord Sinar, it's time." Gile walked over to Sinar and bows.

  " Eh fine, I'm going. I'll scold that Gile for you! By the way, I'll come and find you and Emilijah tonight for dinner! Be careful in your mission and see ya! " He waved and walked away with the butler.

  ' More torturing... He doesn't deserve getting any torturing. ' Elijah thinks as he watches Sinar walking away with Gile, hearing Sinar scolding Gile madly. Elijah rarely smiles then continue walking to the next training place. 

' I'm definitely bringing Sinar and Emi out of this hell someday... ' he slightly clenches his fists. He speeds up his walking pace. 

----------------

Yee that's it for chapter 1 hehee~ 

Let me tell you something about the Ubidi family~ 

The Ubidi family is divided into the main and branch family. Sogoleri, the head of the entire family. The family has three sons,  eldest son Sutarutos, Scitus, and Sinar, who is the youngest son of the main family. Sinar is different from other cousins, he takes care of Elijah and Emilijah ( you will know who she is in the next chapter ) instead of being mean to them. Other cousins just hate Elijah and Emilijah for serval reasons. Firstly, they are from the branch family; second, they are jealous of Elijah's talent; thirdly, Emilijah is-is...  You'll know if you continue to read this story...