Chapter 7

( Elijah's POV )

" Why did you kill me? "

Dominique?

" Brother? "

" I didn't do anything wrong! "

Lord Sogoleri ordered me to-

" Brother? "

" You are selfish! You just kill everyone innocent to protect your sister! "

Right... I need to protect Emi...

" Brother?! "

" I'll curse her! Make her suffer! "

--

" NOOOOOO! " I opened my eyes and immediately sat up, panting and sweating all over my body

" Brother! Are you okay? " I immediately look around me. Then I see Emi, who is looking at me concerned.

" Emi... I... " She hugs me before I finish the sentence.

" Shhh... is fine, it is just a dream. " she comforts me and pats my head. It feels good, followed by feelings like loved, secure, alive, whole, and thankful. She is priceless, I can't live without her. I need to protect her, with everything I have. I close my eyes and hug her back.

" Do you feel better now? " She whispers gently. I nod and let go of the hug, " Thanks... " I slightly smile. I look at her and found out that she's still in her pajamas.

" How come you wake up so early today? Don't you normally wake up after I leave home? " I question and Emi suddenly covers her mouth with both of her hands.

" Oh right! I come in to wake you up! I forgot! " she exclaims as she shows me the clock.

8:45 am.

" No way! It's so late! " I look at the clock shocked.

" Calm down, you still have 15 minutes before the signing up. After you freshen up, just eat breakfast and go to the training ground. " Emi suggests and smiles.

" Didn't the alarm go off? " I confusedly look at the clock.

"No! It rang, but you didn't get up, so I came to check on you. After all, you never get late. "

    "Hmm ... thanks, then I'll get ready now!" I immediately ran to the toilet.

I'm dizzy and the injure on my stomach hurt like hell, and it feels itchy... I frown as I get change. I look at my wound.

" Sh** " I swear as I see the wound that has become inflamed. It looks red, swelling and it is still bleeding. I can feel the heat from the wound.

" Damn... I really need to see the doctor... maybe I'll ask Sinar for help... later... " I vision suddenly turn black and I bit my lips, which helps me to keep conscious.

" Brother! Are you ready yet? You actually going to be late if you don't leave now! " I heard Emi remind. I sigh as I wear my clothes, walking towards the living room.

" Here! Your breakfast! " Emi hand me a bag as I walk to the front door. " Thanks. "

" I haven't cook you breakfast for a while, I hope you like it! " Emi smiles. I daze at her.

" And I haven't seen you smile in a while! " Emi grins. I slightly blush and make myself not smiling. I leave the house. Before I close the door, I look at her again, " Bye, I'll see you later. "

" Bye, brother! " Her eyes, her lips, and her spirit all at once smiled at me

-

-

-

-

And I never imagine that is my last time seeing her smiling like this.

-----