Chapter 8

( Elijah's POV )

I stopped running as I arrive where the training ground is

I stopped running as I arrive where the training ground is. I put the sandwich that Emi gave me into the bag. I don't have much appetite today. I only eat a few bites of the sandwich. I feel bad for wasting what Emi made for me.

" Elijah! You are finally here! " Sinar waves and runs to me.

" Am I late? " I scaredly ask. I'll definitely get punished and get more tortures if I'm actually late to here.

" No worries, you are right on time! " Sinar grins, " But don't you usually come 1 hour earlier to warm-up before training? How come you are late today? "

" I slept late... " I answer as I daze at him. "Oh-oh, that Elijah would sleep late? It's unbelievable." I didn't answer him, I am just panting silently, I just ran for a while, why was it so tired? What happened to me today? My body condition is kind of weird today...

" You look pale today, are you ok? " Sinar asks. I nod weakly and wanted to say something, but the butler Gile suddenly come and stop me from speaking.

" Two young masters, it is time for training, firstly run for 10 laps around the garden as usual. " Gile said as both of us begin running.

My whole body is sore, I'm so dizzy... so tired ... what happened to me?

---

( Sinar's POV )

Today Elijah is weird ... Although he is usually very quiet, today he's even quieter. Plus, he looks very tired and pale.

And ... the most terrible thing is ... I'm ahead of Elijah now! This is not normal! He usually runs faster than I do, unless he slows down and waits for me! And now I'm running ahead of Elijah? That Elijah?

"Elijah? Are you really all right?" I slowed down a bit and asked him.
But he didn't answer me. So I patted him on the shoulder again, but he still didn't respond.     Suddenly he stopped running and stood still. Breathing quickly and he bends down.

" Hey, you don't look so fine today, are you really ok? " I ask again then he collapses on the ground.

" Elijah! "

---

( Elijah's POV )

What is going on with me?

The dizziness of the sky suddenly swarmed up, and my feet were as weak as noodles, and I fell to the ground.

     " Elijah! "

     My vision gradually became blurred; I seemed to be in a black hole, and the sound gradually disappeared; thinking was like a pool of standing water in the dark night, and I could not think of anything ...

     I just passed out.

---

( Emilijah's POV )