Chapter 9

* BANG *

( Emilijah's POV )

I quickly opened my eyes, looked around, and saw my brother who was sleeping in bed. Seems like I turned out falling asleep in my wheelchair unknowingly. I look at brother's face again, he's looking much better now. I smile gladly.

But what was the noise just now? Eh? Got footsteps? Who came to our house?

"Yo! You disabled!" I slowly looked up, they are ...

They are Sutarutos and Scitus- the elder and second son of Ubidi main family

They are Sutarutos and Scitus- the elder and second son of Ubidi main family. Do they come to bother me again? I started staring at them alertly.

"Oh, don't look at us with such terrifying eyes. We are not coming for you today. " Sutarutos, who is muscular. He proudly walks into the room and makes an evil smile, looking towards the bed. Please don't tell me that they are aiming...

" Our cute young brother Sinar reported to our father and said that... Elijah is sick today! " Scitus, having a packet of chips with him as usual, following his brother with his bulky body.

My body is trembling... I'm scared... I don't have any power to protect my brother... I...

" Heh? Seems like it is true... " Scitus laughs evilly as he puts more chips into his mouth. Sutarutos suddenly pats on Scitus's shoulder, " What are you talking about? Brother. He might be faking it, that's why we are coming to check on him right? "

 He might be faking it, that's why we are coming to check on him right? "

" Checking on him? " I fiercely look at him. Then suddenly I feel pain on my right cheek. Then I feel something rolling down on my face. I wipe it with my hand then I see... blood.

" Hey, you loser, who allows you to talk? " Sutarutos angrily roars at me. My whole body is shaking, tears begins forming in my eyes because of the pain on my cheek.

" Oh come on brother, there's no point of touching this scum's body with your distinguished hand? " Scitus sighs while throwing his empty packet of chips onto the ground. " We can tell her how we are going to check on his right? Hehehehehe. "

" Right! " Sutarutos agrees as he punches his right fist onto the wall. The wall immediately creates a big big hole.

They are going to... beat up... brother?

" Woohoo! Strong as usual! " Scitus claps his hands and opens another packet of chips. " Well, he's always in our way... isn't this a great time for us to beat him up? "

No... no... they are going to... I need to protect brother... I... Brother protect me for years and years... is my turn to... why am I trembling... why am I crying again? No, I need to... I need to-

" STOP! " I drive my wheelchair in front of brother's bed. I'm breathing intensely and staring at both of my cousins.

" Oh... so you are stopping us? " Scitus questioned with an angry tone.

" I... I don't allow you to... to hurt MY BROTHER! " I yell then I feel more tears rolling down on my cheeks.

" Ohhh the trash is protecting his brother... how touching? " The next second, a feel great pain on my right cheek, I look and see Sutarutos is punching my face, " Do you think that I'll say that?! "

" KYAA! " I screamed in pain as I fell off from the wheelchair. I cover my face with both of my hands and begins crying.

" Tch... I only planned to beat up Elijah, but if you interfere with us, we'll let your brother be punished for you. Scitus, you have that thing with you right?" Sutarutos grins viciously staring at Scitus.

" Of course I do, this is important! " Scitus then take a small dagger that is wrapped with a cloth. He unwrapped it and hand it to Sutarutos.

" This is going to be FUN! " They both exclaimed and cheers. What are they talking about?

(sorry, I don't know how to draw this

(sorry, I don't know how to draw this... )

" Do you know this is? " Scitus speaks up as he plays with his dagger. Sutarutos wrapped up my neck tightly with his right hand and hold me up in the mid-air.

I can't breathe... someone... please help...

" This is not a normal dagger, " Scitus continues explaining, " The blade of the knife is poisonous. You can't die from this. The big problem is this will cause pain in the entire body and bleeding apertures from your body, such as eyes, nose, ears, mouth... Well, It will be fine in a few days. " Scitus stops playing with the dagger as Sutarutos let go of my neck. I drop on the ground and begins coughing and quickly breathes in and out.

What should I do now? Brother is in danger... I need to do something... I... why am I so weak? Why am I disabled? If I can ever walk, I can help to protect my brother... And we can escape from the Ubidi family... Why am I so USELESS?

" Please... don't... " I weakly look up and beg Sutarutos, and obviously he ignores me and kicks me out of his way.

" BROTHER!!!! "

---