Chapter 12

( Scitus's POV )

" Emi! Calm down! Look into my eyes! " Elijah begins shaking the cripple.

" No... this... this is not true... " she looks confused and terrified, she continuously shaking her head, covering her head with both of her faces.

And seems like right now is the right time to escape! I quietly walk back to the door and then begin running.

( Elijah's POV )

" SCITUS! " I yelled as I tried to chase him. If Scitus manages to escape and report what happened to Sutarutos to lord Sogoleri... EMI will be executed! Suddenly, my body feels weak, I collapsed on the ground. My whole body feels like burning, it is hurting like hell.

" ahh... " I weakly struggled on the ground and then I spit out a puddle of blood. I widened my eyes and I cuddled my body, trembling. I can feel some blood coming out of my eyes and ears.

I'm poisoned, by that dagger. I need to find the antidote! But I can even sit up... I can't control my body... I can't move!

" Brother...? uhh..." Emi looked terrified then she turned around and begins vomiting. She must be frightened and disgusted by the blood I have on my body now.

I need help... I can't stay conscious for long... Dammit... how much... poison... did Scitus and Sutarutos... used?

" Elijah! Emilijah! Are you two ok? I saw brother Scitus running outside... " someone suddenly come into the room. He stopped talking at the moment he stepped into the room.

( Sinar's POV )

I saw brother Scitus running out of Elijah's house just now, he looked terrified

I saw brother Scitus running out of Elijah's house just now, he looked terrified. Something must happen in there.

I add up my speed and runs to the house.

The door is not closed. I carefully walked into the house. I hear some sound upstairs so I walk upstairs.

" Elijah! Emilijah! Are you two ok? I saw brother Scitus running outside... " the view I see in the room is horrifying. Elijah is collapsed on the ground with blood all around his body. Emilijah is sitting next to Elijah, there are some vomits next to her.

What on the earth is going on here! This is a mess!

" Hey! Elijah! Are you all alright? " I shake my head and realized that the most important thing to do now is to see if Elijah is alright. I check on his body, he is poisoned! Judging from these symptoms, he is poisoned by Artus! The poison causes people huge pain, while blood with coming out from their mouths, eyes, ears, nose. That's why he is covered with blood. He must be suffering now... damn.

" The antidote... is... " Elijah weakly talked while coughing more blood. He raised up his shaky hand strained while pointing at the cabinet next to his bed. I gently leave him on the ground then I rush to the cabinet. I pulled out everything from the cupboard but I found nothing look like Antidote.

" OH god! Where the hell is it! " I yelled crazily, still trying to figure out where the antidote is. I look at Elijah, who fell unconscious. I frown and then I clench my fists and closed my eyes.

' Think! Sinar! Where did Elijah put the antidotes? The cabinet... there must be something... ' I talk to myself, calming myself.

I leaned on the cabinet and it moved.

" Wait... don't tell me that... "

I Immediately pushed the cabinet aside then I see the wall, I stick my ear to the wall and start knocking the wall. I continuously knocking until I hear some different sounds.

" Here it is! " I excitingly break the wall and found a lot of items in here. I searched inside that hole and finally- the antidote!

" Yush! " I quickly give the antidote to Elijah who is still unconscious. I hold his cheek and start pouring the antidote into his mouth.

After a few minutes, he looks more comfortable and then I carried him to his bed and cover him with the blanket. I sighed in relief then I realized I forgot about something.

" Hey Emilijah, are you alright? " I bend down then bridal carry her to her wheelchair. Instead of hearing Emilijah answering me with her tender voice, she just spaced out. This is not normal... what the hell happened in here?

" Emilijah? " I don't know what to do now so I decided to shake her and see if she'll reply to me. I frowned then looked into her eyes, her eyes are soulless.

" Oh my god, please tell me what happened! You are making me worry! " I got anxious and started shaking harder.

" Sinar... " She finally has some reaction and then she slowly looks up to me. Some tears roll down on her face.

" I'm the one... who make brother to kill... in all these years... "

What is she talking about... wait... did she know about the promise Elijah and uncle Elias made? Oh damn! That's why she looks depressed!

" Well-" I tried to explain but my sentence got cut off.

" And I killed Sutarutos. "

.

.

.

Huh?