Chapter 2

( Up there is Elijah and Emilijah~~ ) 

------------------

(3rd person POV) 

  " HA!!! " Elijah jumped into the air and do a backflip, as he is going to kick onto the butler's face, the butler catches his leg and throw him on the floor.  Then, the butler realized that Elijah disappears. He looked around for Elijah and suddenly, Elijah appears at the butler's back and kicked his neck. The butler fells on the floor and rolls around and trying to fight back Elijah. But, Elijah already sat on top of the butler and have a hand knife ready on the butler's neck. 

  " I-I... " the butler stuttered as Elijah sat on him and staring him with his intense, cold purple eyes that represent the Ubidi family, waiting for him to give up. The butler has cold sweat on his face, still struggling and finding chances to beat Elijah. But Elijah just keeps staring at him without any facial expression, increasing his alertness. Suddenly Elijah winced in pain and covers his stomach with his hand. 

  " Young lord Elijah is enough. Your training is over for today. " another butler walked to the two of them. Elijah stares at the butler for a few seconds, then walking away without talking. 

" Are you ok Heinz? " the butler leads his hands to Heinz who lost to Elijah just now. 

" Thanks, Alferd... He's so scary, I feel like I'm going to get killed by him just now... his purple eyes are terrifying! " Heinz whispers. 

Alferd nods, " The purple eyes that only the Ubidi family member will have... " 

" He's so strong! That's why he's known as the genius in a hundred years... " Heinz trembles.

---  

After the training, Elijah slowly walks back to the house for the branch family. In fact, there is only him and his sister in the house. Their mother was executed when Elijah is 3 years old... And their father, Elias Ubidi lives in the main house to work for his elder brother, who is also the head of Ubidi- Sogoleri.

"I am back..." he walks into his home tiredly, covering his injury that Gile made on his stomach earlier in the training. Looking around for his sister- Emilijah. Then he realized how the wooden floor is broken again. He carefully walks away from the wooden floor. He walks to the living room that is full of spider webs.

"Brother, are you back?"
" Yea..." He replies as he heard his sister's. He wanted to pat her head and asked if she could go well today, but he's shocked by his sight.

"Brother... can you help me?" Emilijah's wheelchair lying on the ground, and she is lying on the stairs with her arms bleeding.

"Emi! What happened?!" he asks while carrying his sister to the sofa."There is nothing wrong with it..." he frowns as he sees the injury on her arm. He went to the shelf to find for gauz, disinfectant and cotton. " It might hurt a little... " He pours some disinfectant onto the cotton and places it on to Emilijah's injury. She flinches in pain as Elijah cleans his injury. He feels distressed after seeing how her sister gets injured.

"Did Sutarutos and Scitus did this to you? " Elijah asked even he knows the answer. He's mad at them but he can't do anything. 

Sutarutos, the eldest son of the main family, the next heir of the Ubidi family and Scitus the second son of the main family. 

As a member of the branch family must listen to their orders without revolting. Which means he can't do anything even they hurt his sister.

' I'm useless... I can't protect both my mother and sister... ' he thought as he clenches his fists. Emilijah was born to be disabled to walk. Their mother got executed because of this, the family thinks that borning something useless is a sin. So Elijah and Emilijah lost their mother. Emilijah is despised by the main family ( except for Sinar ) because of her disable on walking and she's from the branch family, and she's being the only person who doesn't have magic power in the Ubidi family. Their father - Elias wanted to kill Emlijah when she is 3 years old because she is useless to the Ubidi family. She didn't get killed because of the 7-year-old Elijah begging and crying in front of his father. Elias promised not to kill Emilijah unless Elijah swore to listen and work for the main family and Elias himself forever. Because of this, Elijah is forced to listen to all the orders from the main family without resisting.

" Thanks, brother! " Emilijah smiles at Elijah. He slightly nods and he puts back the cotton, disinfectant back into the shelf then he walks upstairs to his room. " Do you have any missions today? " she asks naively.

" Yea... I'll be back soon. Sinar will join dinner with us today. " Elijah states as he comes out from his room with another costume. It is a black bodysuit with cloth covering his face. He walks to Emilijah and carries her back to the wheelchair. " Yay! Sinar is coming today! " She cheers as she sits back in the wheelchair. 

" I'm going... " Elijah walks opens the door. 

" Brother... " Emilijah suddenly speaks up, " Are you... going to... kill someone again? " 

Elijah is shocked by this question. He shockingly looks back at Emilijah who is looking down at her laps, playing with her fingers. 

" Yes... " Elijah said emotionlessly as he closes the door, leaving Emilijah alone.

The blue-haired boy walks out of the house and suddenly disappears. A few seconds later, he abruptly appears on the branch of a tree. He bends down and begins coughing with his hand covering his mouth. Afterward, he looks at his hand and finds out blood on his hand. He covers his injury on his stomach again and frowns. " Damn that butler... Gile... " he curses under his breath and begins jumping through the forest in the Ubidi's mansion. 

30 minutes later, he jumps off the last tree at the end of the forest. He leisurely walks to the front gate of the mansion. The butler, Alferd who is standing next to the gate bows to him and opens the gate. 

'He is... the butler who stopped me to beat up the other butler earlier...  ' he thought as he stops walking and stands in front of the gate. " Lord Elijah... this is details of your mission today. " Alferd bows as he hands Elijah the letter on his hand. Elijah takes the letter and begins reading it. 

" Killing more rich people huh... " he whispers to himself and he tears off the letter, throws them on the ground. " Lord Elijah... what are you doing to the letter that lord Sogoleri wrote- " 

" Destroying evidence... is basic for assassins... " Elijah cuts off Alferd's sentence as he steps out of the mansion. 

" I'm sorry lord Elijah... " Alferd bows again then he realized that Elijah already disappeared. He sighs as he closes the gate, looking up the sky. 

" Can I... be like him if I'm not ... " 

---