Chapter 18

(3rd Person's POV)

There is a shadow of a person walking towards the Ubidi main house. The shade looks short and like a kid.

After a while, he arrives at the mansion and opens the gate, seeing another two-person standing in front of the gate. They both look tall and strong, with bloodlust.

" You finally come. " says the person.

" Elias, Sogoleri. "

---

(Elijah's POV)

They are guarding me, can I really kill them?

They are not like the other people I killed earlier... they are the top assassin of the Ubidi family, Sogoleri and Elias.

My father... Elias's magic power is explosions, he is able to make anything he touched explode, though, he'll need to cast the spell before he does that. Which means I'll need to avoid any physical contact with him.

Sogoleri, no one in the family knows what his magic power is...

I can just use time pause to assassin Elias, but what about Sogoleri? But time pause should be working on everyone. I'm worried about my body, whether I can continue using this power. I don't know if my body can stand that.

Suddenly, Elias appeared at my back and ready to hit me, I managed to dodge his attack. If I am a second late, I'll probably die because of an explosion.

" Elijah, my son, your weakness is that you always make to many assumptions, you might die because you think too much. " Elias then tries to kick me, I used my dagger to dodge it.

What about Sogoleri, what is he doing?

I look around and found Sogoleri standing aside, watching us fight. Why is he standing there instead of fighting against me with Elias?

" Don't look around when you are fighting someone. " Elias warns as he tries to hit my head with his hand knife. I bend down and did a backflip and stay away from both Sogoleri and him.

Can I use my power now? Should I?

" You shall die Elijah! The betrayer!" Elias runs towards me.

I have to use my power!

" TIME PAUSE! "

I yell as everything around me stops, I take a few deep breathes and feel dizzy. Damn, I can't activate this power for too long, I'll have to kill him as quick as possible...

I immediately stab the dagger on him. " TIME CEASE!"

As time goes on, Elias collapsed on the ground, coughing out blood. I can feel my legs trembling, but I can't collapse yet, Sogoleri is still here.

" Hahaha as expected... my son... " Elias difficultly sits up and grins, staring at me.

" You are not my father... you don't deserve to be Emi and my father. " I simply state then I face him with my back.

" I am your father, both I and Helena gave birth to you and Emilijah... " I widen my eyes as I heard what he say, then turns and stare at him, with hatred.

" You killed our mother then you say all this nonsense! You killed her because she gave birth to Emi, who is not able to walk! And then you ordered people to kill Emi, your daughter! " I rarely yell, I'm triggered.

" Even though you don't want to admit, my blood is flowing in your body."

" Shut up. " All I feel is anger, I want him to die, right now. I walk towards him, looking at him with scornful eyes, about to step my feet on his head.

Brother!

That voice is...

I feel calm at the moment and clear out my mind. Right, I can't have any physical contact with him... or else he might cast the explosion magic on me, then I'll be killed, without finishing the revenge.

" Farewell father, the poison will kill you soon. " I bit my lips, walk towards Sogoleri as I finish up my sentence, leaving Elias on the ground moaning.

Alright, the strategy, use time pause then kill him.

" TIME PAUSE!" is alright, is the last time I'm going to activate this power. Then, I'll go for Emi and Sinar... the final battle in my life.

Before the power fully activates, I see...

A grin on Sogoleri's face.