Chapter 3

(3rd person POV)

" Haven't seen one for so long... "

" How is one's business? "

At a banquet, the nobles talk about their family, their work, their properties, etc. But they never know what the are going to face next.

" Tch... more nobles... " the blue-haired boy who stucks on the ceiling whispers. He begins looking around the banquet and find his target... to assassinate. How did he stick himself on the ceiling? No one knows, it should be his assassination skills. He chooses to hide on the ceiling is to make himself easier to observe the place, in case anything happens.

Elijah continues looking around for his target. He takes him a while to find since there's like more than 1000 people here. ' Found it... ' he thought as he focused stares at an old man, who has jewelry around his body. At the moment he is laying his feet on a servant's back, teasing and insulting the servant. Some nobles laugh along with the target while others just watch without saying anything. No one is going to help this poor servant.

" That's why people want to kill you... " Elijah suddenly appears at the rude old man's back and whispers, this is the last word that the old man hears his life. The nest second he falls forward and stops moving.

" BY JOVE! " the nobles begin screaming in fear while some servant goes to save the old man. But then they realized that the old man is dead. At the moment, Elijah is already back to the ceiling he hid before.

" What happened?! "

" How did this happened?! "

Those people continue discussing, looking scared and shocked, still trying to figure out what happened in that second. Elijah continues observing for a few more minutes, then he suddenly appears. The next time he appears, he appears in front of the front door of the banquet.

" Hey kid! " a guard walks to Elijah, " You are not allowed to be here! "

Elijah ignores as he slowly walks away from the banquet, he looks up at the sky.

' I'm late... ' He thinks, speeding up and begins running instead of using the slow pace.

---

" RIBICA! " Emilijah yells as she drives her electric wheelchair to the fish tank

" RIBICA! " Emilijah yells as she drives her electric wheelchair to the fish tank. The electronic wheelchair is a birthday gift from Sinar.

Inside the fish tank, the goldfish swims around the gold tank. " Ribica! Guess what? Sinar is coming today! " the goldfish seems like understanding what she's talking about, then jumps out of the water and jumps back in. Ribica is a goldfish found in the pond of the Ubidi main family's garden. It is covered with purple and black scales as if it's scale is part of the universe, found by the child Elijah and Sinar.

" I was reading an interesting novel, it is about... "

*knock knock*

" Oh, it must be either brother or Sinar! " Emilijah drives her electric wheelchair towards the front door of the house, opening the door.

" Yo, Emilijah! " Sinar waves off as he walks into the house, stretching his body.

" Haven't seen you in a long while! How are you? " Emilijah smiles cheerfully. Sinar walks to her and pats her head, " I'm great, life is just normal as usual. By the way, where's your brother? "

" He went out for his mission! " Emilijah replies.

" Oh, he did? " Sinar slightly frowns, remembering the bad injures that Elijah had this morning.

" Sinar! " Emilijah speaks up and snaps Sinar back to reality. " Yes? "

" You have a lot of new injuries! Do you want some bandages? " she asks worriedly as she drives her wheelchair to the shelf, trying to get bandages.

" I can do it on my own, no worries. I probably just get those from my training. " Sinar walks over and begins bandaging himself. He then begins chatting with Emilijah.

*click*

" AH! Brother is back! " Emilijah cheers as Sinar walks to the front door. " Yo, Elijah! " he wraps his arms around Elijah's shoulders.

" Hi... " Elijah greets coldly and pats Emilijah's head.

" Both of you must be hungry! I cooked something that both of you like for tonight's dinner! " she claps her hands then drives herself to the kitchen.

" Ohh! That's exciting! " Sinar comments. He looks at his right, seeing his best friend looking extremely tired, covering his stomach with his hand.

" Dude, are you okay? You look exhausted. " Sinar whispers into Elijah's ear. Elijah didn't response.

" Hey, Elijah. " Sinar taps his shoulder.

" Yes? " Elijah jolts and looks at his friend. Sinar mows and points at Elijah's stomach. " Do you want a doctor? "

" I'm fine... " Elijah looks away from Sinar as he said that. 'He lied', Sinar thinks while sighing.

" Boys! Tonight we are having salmon! " Emilijah holds her dishes while driving them out

" Boys! Tonight we are having salmon! " Emilijah holds her dishes while driving them out. " Ohh that's great! " Sinar cheers and pulls Elijah to the dining table.

" I'll get other food out! You guys can start eating first! " Emilijah drives herself away again, leaving the boys in the dining room.

" Elijah, are you sure, your injury is bad. " Sinar questions again. Elijah simply nods and begins putting salmon into his mouth.

" Promise, tell me if you need any help! " Sinar orders as Elijah nods again.

---