2.18 || The Prodigal Young Master

Runexi's note:

Slightly adult content ahead.

*** *** ***

Yang Wenbao's eyes almost popped out as he saw the images in the book. Page after page contained illustrations of two men. They were entangled in all kinds of positions unimaginable to Yang Wenbao before; even a moron could tell that those drawings of two naked men were not having an army-style hand-to-hand combat.

What made him more more frustrated though, with an exception of a couple of drawings, he wondered: how could he ever practice this kind of position with Zhou Yequan? One of the pictures depicted a man being bound by rope, while suspended from a beam. The other man positioned himself behind the man's buttocks... .

In another picture, a man was illustrated lying on his belly, his four limbs spread towards the four ends, rope binding his wrists and ankles. The full split position already caused Yang Wenbao himself to feel pain between his thighs, he already felt sorry for the man in the drawing, especially as the other man's erect organ was illustrated quite disproportionately.

Yang Wenbao hurled the book towards the person who had given it to him. Wu Li laughed,

"I just want to help my younger brother-in-law now that you have been enlightened. This is the best ... ahem... cultivation book I possess."

Yang Wenbao narrowed his eyes dangerously. Did that mean this Bei Sui rogue had practiced all those bizarre cultivation methods with Yang Liyuan? Speaking of, Yang Liyuan was sitting silently, as if in a daze. In fact, since Yang Wenbao had told Yang Liyuan that he liked Zhou Yequan, in the sense that he wanted to pin Zhou Yequan down, Yang Liyuan looked to be lost in thought.

Perhaps Yang Wenbao should really count his blessings. After all, what kind of elder brother was immediately so accepting when hearing his younger brother was bent? Well, of course, the older brother was also bent, and was a bottom to boot; therefore anything Yang Liyuan might want to say as objection was just a moot point.

This elder-brother-of-the-year even summoned his boyfriend to coach Yang Wenbao in the art of two-men cultivation in bed. However, although Wu Li was more than enthusiastic in imparting all his knowledge to Yang Wenbao, Yang Liyuan remained as silent as the cicadas in winter.

Yang Wenbao finally could not hold it in anymore, "Elder brother.... you... are you truly fine? You are not angry with me?"

Yang Liyuan was startled with that question and immediately shook his head, "No. not at all!" He sighed dejectedly, "I am just feeling sorry for our father... ."

Yang Wenbao did not even take his father into consideration about this whole affair. He merely laughed and shrugged, "That's fine. Yang Xiqin can just bring a husband to bear our family name."

Wu Li smacked Yang Wenbao's back as he hollered in laughter, "That's the spirit, brother-in-law! I already told Yuan'er there's nothing to worry about. He's always a worrywart! In fact, he's always reluctant to try this book's advanced cultivation method, saying they might do harm to his body. Yet, when we finally got to try a couple, it was fine! I still remember Yuan'er's lewd voi... ."

A porcelain tea cup deftly flew towards Wu Li's face, which he caught immediately. Yang Liyuan fumed with a red face, "You!!! Because of that, I could not ride a horse for a week! A week!!! What kind of a military marshal is incapable of riding a horse because he's been so thoroughly screwed?"

Yang Wenbao, "'Screwed'... literally."

Wu Li guffawed, "You could just ride me instead... ."

Thus, the cultivation lesson came to an end. The only piece of sound advice came from Yang Liyuan himself, "You'll know your partner's body gradually, what he likes and doesn't like. But just make sure you make sure he's ready before you go in. If he's limp, don't even think about it!"