2.29 || The Prodigal Young Master

Runexi's Notes: NSFW

Ye' asked for smut, and ye' shall get.

If you're not comfortable with *ahem* intimate relationship of two men, please skip this chapter.

*** *** ***

Yang Wenbao spent his time on board either training with Wu Li and Yang Liyuan, or spending time with the Marquis and Yang Xiqin. Perhaps because the Marquis was on board, Wu Li and Yang Liyuan did not spend as much time together as they had in the past.

Sometimes, the Marquis came to Yang Wenbao's room and asked if he had seen Yang Liyuan. The next morning, the person himself turned up as usual, only with slight limp in his steps and a fatigued expression on his face.

Yang Liyuan consoled the Marquis and Ruan shi, attributing it to late night exercise.

Yang Wenbao could not argue with that reasoning.

However, the two people's sexcapade only made Yang Wenbao frustrated. Wu Li was a good teacher - more than what was needed perhaps - generously giving Yang Wenbao more materials to learn about relationships between two men. From lubrication to ointment, to various toys, Yang Wenbao had to discreetly discard some of them to the bottom of the ocean. At one point, Wu Li even offered for Yang Wenbao to watch a live lesson - courtesy of himself and Yang Liyuan.

Needless to say, Yang Liyuan almost actually killed Wu Li when he heard of that suggestion.

Zhou Yequan was blissfully unaware of the three people's shenanigans. Yang Wenbao treated him the same as always, if not more cautious.

When the heat got too much, Yang Wenbao always put a brake on his impulse to pin Zhou Yequan down, especially when he felt the latter's body inadvertently stiffen whenever their skin accidentally or deliberately touched each other.

That was right, Yang Wenbao was deathly afraid to cross the boundary. Not only was it the first time he felt attraction to a man, the man of interest had psychological baggage in the bedroom department.

Yang Wenbao - the virgin in homosexuality - was not confident in his skills to make the other party feel good. With intercourse, even man-to-woman connections could feel painful sometimes; and Yang Liyuan always walked with a limp after his overnight exercise; how could he be willing to put Zhou Yequan through that?

The journey lasted for almost forty days, but Wu Li had indeed made it as comfortable as possible. Food was in abundance and his servants made sure the Marquis' family and the Seventh Prince were properly looked after.

When Wu Li told everyone they would see the shore the next day, Yang Wenbao once again decided to visit Zhou Yequan. Due to the latter's inability to see, he usually stayed within the vicinity of his assigned room and never far from it. A ship's layout, although fixed and limited, is always littered with ropes, buckets, and general maintenance goods, their positions always changed daily depending on the workers' need. Without supervision of the old eunuch, Zhou Yequan could only stay inside.

The old eunuch - maybe because he already knew of his master's and Yang Wenbao's relationship, or perhaps he did not really care - always tacitly left the two alone whenever Yang Wenbao visited.

The pair of inexperienced fools would usually hold hands and lightly kiss the other, completely abandoning the ultimate use of a perfectly good bed. Today was no different. After subtly taking advantage of Zhou Yequan's submissiveness by kissing him to his heart's content, Yang Wenbao removed himself from clinging too close.

He was already used to taking care of his sexual frustration by himself in this world, and was just trying to cool himself down a little. Zhou Yequan's unseeing eyes looked misty, and his lips were swollen from Yang Wenbao's earlier fooling around. Yang Wenbao swallowed hard and quickly averted his gaze, removing his paws from Zhou Yequan's waist. The pitching tent on his lower region already felt painful.