3.17 || My Dream, Your Truth

The line of guests for the day's show was mainly the cast for 'Scourge'. Trailer and snippets from the movie had been released to public, inciting massive interest from local and overseas. Apparently, because of Heavenly Deity's influence, Jin country citizens were particularly enthusiastic and positive about the movie.

Lei and Yulan were considered a multi-talented couple back in Jin country, and they did not lack supporting fans. Despite having retiring from the actual trade and owning an entertainment company on their own, a lot of people still show support.

Thus, for today's show, Bonnie and his crew spent the majority of early mornings to revamp their studio. It had been remade into a portion of the Shan Chen's abode - a willow groove, a simple bamboo structure, surrounded by three more smaller ones. They even installed a small portable pond complete with three fish inside.

The studio had been transformed into the very same courtyard where Shan Chen and his three disciples practiced their routine every day.

"Welcome to episode #220 of 'Stars and All Glitters'!" MC Bonnie announced merrily towards the camera. For today's show, he had also worn a special costume - an elaborate colorful 'Scourge' style eunuch uniform.

"As we all know, Scourge has begun filming since a couple of weeks ago and is well underway towards the end!" MC Bon wiggled his eyebrows in mystery, "I won't spoil anything, but the production of this movie does not spare for anything! The special effects, the costumes, the set-ups... ," Mc Bon gestured towards the made-up studio, "Don't you like our stage today? Mmmm, you can definitely feel like you will see Shan Chen and his Gu disciples, don't you?"

He bowed and gestured with his sleeve, not-unlike a eunuch. From the bigger bamboo structure, Nathan King walked out with a zither in hand. From the other three smaller structures, Ren, Mary, and another actor also came out.

A few other actors and actresses, including Rolan Kato, also came out from backstage.

Lastly, Lei and Yulan themselves also walked onto the stage. Everyone sat on the flower-scattered ground, as though they were having a relax reunion.

"We all know Shan Chen, Gu Yuan, Gu Qin, and Gu Lin already," MC Bon introduced the main cast, "As well as the oriental beauty, Rolan Kato a.k.a. Master Zhen! I won't tell you what kind of role this Master Zhen contribute to the movie, but regardless what it is, Rolan's beauty had been multiplied tenfold in his first big-budgeted movie ever!"

Rolan Kato bowed and performed a series of elegant flicks of his fan and horsetail whisk. His costume was like an immortal - long robe and wide sleeve, white with blue wave-like pattern. He was even the only person in the whole cast who had long hair to the ankle. One could see his androgyny when he wore such attire.

MC Bon, "Before we go to the main dish, we must thank Mr. and Mrs. Tian for their investment in our country's movie industry! Jin country's culture is rich and its history spanned over a few thousand years! No wonder Scourge has been rumored to be a beautiful-like-a-dream movie. You will not be disappointed watching it!"

"It is not privy to Jin country, but not a lot of people know Mr. and Mrs. Tian were a talented artists during their youths as well," MC Bon gestured for the two people to stand, "They are gracious enough to let us have a taste of their talent today, please give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Tian."

Lei and Yulan, in lieu for today's theme, also wore their own costumes. Although their physical appearances had been toned down, Nathan thought these two were definitely deities. Their charisma alone could easily conquer hearts.

Yulan bashfully looked at her husband before smiling towards the camera, "We are old already, so we haven't done this recently. And we won't be singing an emotional love song, we have gone through those warm years of youth. Now, it is only hope to stay together and reminisce about our past