3.7 || My Dream, Your Truth

The show producers acted quickly and came up with a random ballot method to form teams for 'Beauties and the Wilderness'. The two darlings of Starfield, Rolan Kato's and Kyle Rivera's names were drawn to be within the same team.

The initial teams of six would be reduced to five after one week, then four after another, then three, then two. The final week would eliminate the 'weakest' people, and the last ten with the most points would have the right to be chosen as the main characters of the project movie.

In its entirety, the show would run non-stop for five weeks, making it the shortest but the most ambitious live show involving big names of the country.

Nathan King looked at his five children 'randomly' chosen to be in the same team with himself: Mary and Cherry from Bubble, Tori from BlazeEnt, Ichi and Elly from Bow.

Looking at Rolan Kato and Kyle Rivera who were dividing tasks towards their own assigned children, Nathan could think with his toes and come up with the conclusion, the randomly drawn ballot was not random at all. How could he, considered to be one of the most famous actors, be coincidentally chosen to babysit four young idols? Obviously their respective managers had pulled some strings and wanted their babies to be safe under a good adult's supervision. Tori was 'randomly' chosen to be the sisterly figure for the Bubble girls.

To prove his point, Kyle and Rolan had to babysit Eleven and Xing from Bow, as well as two girls from Bubble. Looking at the set up, although there was no 'sisterly' figure like Tori in Kyle and Rolan's group, the two girls would not be feeling awkward. No one else could act softer and more 'sisterly' than Rolan Kato, especially with his face prettier than most women. In their personal relationship, Rolan might be a shameless bi, but his persona in front of strangers was impeccably upright, although he was sometimes playful.

However, Ren, Bow's leader, was separated into a different group, along with the last girl from Bubble, Mila. Along with a few other celebrities, they formed their own group of six. Perhaps, the show producers wanted to separate Ren from the rest of the team members to test their dexterity without the usual leader of the group.

Every team was given an essential pack, containing a compass, the island's map, a first-aid kit, and even a torch. There were a few other practical items as well, such as bug spray, lighter, and pocket knife. Every person brought adequate water and provision for the day's duration. The show's producers had set up tents at checkpoints, which they marked on the map.

Nathan King's group was Team Blue; Kyle Rivera's and Rolan Kato's was Team Red; Ren's group was Team Green.

Mary pressed closer to Nathan, "What are those dotted lines?" She pointed at a red rows of lines at various spot on the map.

Ichi also tilted his body forward, "I think those are the 'do-not-enter' zones."

Cherry asked, "How do you know?"

Nathan, who was being squashed by one young man's hard chest and two pairs of soft breasts, lightly stepped further, while pointing towards the skeleton drawing next to the red lines, "Ichi is right. I don't think we want to go beyond the line where a red skeleton has been drawn."

"I heard some parts of the island have never been explored," Tori commented, glancing at a couple of drones circling the show participants high above, "It seems that the show has really started. We best get going."

The five teams of six had different missions they had to complete each day. For the first day, their missions were the same: they had to collect a maximum of five flags to each team. It sounds easy enough and there were enough flags available for all teams of six to succeed, but the show producers definitely did not plan to make the TV show boring.