3.14 || My Dream, Your Truth

In this world, the legal age of drinking was eighteen. Rolan, the irresponsible senior, coaxed Elly to 'try just a sip'. Who knew, when everyone else was not looking, the baby Archer tried a full bottle instead of a sip and ended up snoring away at a drop of a hat. The rest of them tactfully moved him and tucked him in under a quilt.

The rest of them drank on; their tolerance was pretty good, but the most sober was still Nathan King. Alcohol could be considered a type of poison for the mind; with his cheat, drinking beer was like drinking flavored carbonated water.

The night's entertainment for the Archers and the immature older actors was very simple: a game of truth or dare. With a spinning bottle, the person it ended up pointing towards had to choose between the two.

Ichi chose truth, and was immediately asked by Rolan, "If you were gay, who in this room would you choose to fall for?"

Nathan, "................ Is that the kind of question a respectable senior would ask?"

Ichi, however, immediately replied, "Senior Nathan! I'd totally turn for you! Ow! Ren, what the hell did you hit my head for!?"

Ren calmly withdrew his hand. "So you get a bit more sober."

The simple question became a discussion. Rolan was pouting because none of them picked him. The Archers mostly picked amongst each other to 'turn gay' for. Then the discussion turned to 'who is the prettiest girl you want to get into relationship to'. Rolan and Kyle good naturedly quote a few names from the movie circle, while a few of the boys of Bow picked some girls from the current girl idol groups. Even Bubble member's names were threw in the discussion.

When they asked Ren the hypothetical question, Ren stared at the silently watching Nathan a completely different question instead, "Senior, do you have someone you like?"

Nathan blinked at his question, instantly remembering the person he held dear in his last life. Zhou Yequan's image came to mind as he looked back at Ren; for some reason, Ren's current gaze and Zhou Yequan's unseeing eyes - as different as they should be - carried the same charm.

Feeling burnt by the younger man's intense stare, Nathan finally shifted his own gaze away. "Yes. I have someone I like."

"Who??? Is it someone I know?" Rolan and Kyle grabbed him by the collar, shaking him until he was dizzy.

"Senior Nathan, Nooo!!!" Ichi's wail could be heard. The beer had definitely gone to his head.

With Nathan's strength, he easily plucked both Rolan and Kyle off himself and coughed, "Are we still playing?"

They grumbled, but their muddled heads immediately forgot what they were initially displeased about. Thus the bottle was spun again.

The bottle stopped in the middle of Nathan and Ichi's direction, causing debate on who should be punished between the two of them. Ren offered, his smile looked frightening for some reason, "Since Ichi had been punished before and chose a 'truth', Senior, you should be big-hearted and be punished this time with a 'dare'."

The others hollered their agreement, laughing and hooting in drunken glee.

Nathan, ".................. Do I even get to say anything?"

Ren stood and walked closer, while looking down at him, "Senior, please lie on the floor."

Utterly confused, Nathan rested his whole body on the floor. From this kind of lying position, without lifting his head, he could only see the ceiling of his living room.

"Like thi-?" Before he could finish his question, a silhouette immediately blocked the ceiling lights. A person had dropped on top of him, the person's palms hitting the floor space to Nathan's sides.