1: Real Life Fruit Ninja and Touring

🎶As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke🎶

Chapter 1: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

"Three, two, one, FIRE!" Zayn's voice echoed along the deserted hotel hall. Seconds later a storm of fruit reigned down onto Louis as I held my iPhone camera at army's length.

"Zayn, seriously? That's like, three entire fruits!" Louis screamed, swinging his kitchen knife around at the fruits that zayn had thrown at him.

"Sucks for you!" Harry piped up from beside zayn as Louis continues to swing his knife at the airborne fruits.

"This is a bad idea..." Liam groaned from a few steps behind me.

"Liam, seriously. Why else would they put kitchen knives in the hotel room kitchen?" Louis said exasperatedly.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe for cooking?" Liam rolled his eyes, but I saw an undeniable smile tug at the corner of his mouth.

"Boys! Into the room before you hurt someone." Paul, our tour manager, scolded us. Moaning in protest, the rest of the lads and I all filed into the hotel room.

"Guys, we have some great news." Paul said excitedly.

"What?" I asked, surprised. We rarely had good news anymore. It was all bad-from rumors to hate. Actually, it was a bit saddening. Any good news was to be welcomed with open arms by us, for sure.

"Your going on tour, with a certain EXTREMELY famous celebrity." Paul cried, drawing out his sentences slowly.

"God Paul, hurry up and tell us who? You sound like Harry, talking so slow!" Zayn complained.

"Hey!" Harry protested, aiming a limp punch in Zayns general direction.

"You guys aren't going to believe this-but your touring with Justin Bieber." Paul finished, a small smile edging onto his face. The room instantly erupted into excited cheers-and needless to say, mine were the loudest.