28: Music Videos

🎶And I don't believe that anybody, feels the way I do, about you now🎶

Chapter 28: Where's My Hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

I lazily toyed with my phone as the lads and I loafed around in our tour bus. The tour was coming to a close in a few weeks-I could hardly believe it. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back against the sofa cushions for a ten second nap. It only lasted ten seconds because it was interrupted my a loud yell.

"NIALL HORAN, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS. HAHA, BELIEVE IS JUSTIN BIEBERS NEWEST ALBUM AND I MADE A JOKE." Louis' screech filled my ears.

"What the hell, Lou." I complained, sitting up.

"You won't believe this Niall. You know Justin's filming his new music video, for 'As Long As You Love Me' tomorrow, right?" Louis quizzed. I nodded, unsure what this had to do with me at all.

"And guess what?" Louis jumped up and down.

"What." I said impatiently.

"No no no, you have to guess. thats why i said GUESS what." louis urged, still bouncing around.

"Get to the point, Louis, please." I moaned.

"Fine. Your loss, cuz guessing is funny. Anywho, ROCKY is the lead girl in his video! And I have the script for the video right here. Justin's manager left it on a table and I thought he wouldn't miss it." Louis finally told me, waving a few pieces of paper in front of my face. Snatching the paper, my eyes scanned the words. Oh, hell no. She has to pretend she's his girlfriend.

To be in love.

Oh god.

Heck to the no.

I didn't own Rocky, of course not. But why would she agree to this? She knows I like her, right? My stomach churned. Well, I'll find out soon. I can ask her on our date tonight.